Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qpr-new-badge.jpg

CONNOLLY CONFIRMS Q.P.R TAKEOVER!!

Wealthy English Businessman Oliver Connolly has today confirmed that he has bought sole control off the club. Connolly also announced major plans tonight.

'Q.P.R has a huge following, i want to make this club one of the biggest and best in the world. i'm going to plough money into the club from the word go

players, training and youth set up will all be re-vamped. This club took a huge step with promotion and now i want to make this club massive'

One thing that may concern fans is that Connolly was already considering changing managers.

'I'm not sure at the moment i will make a decision in the next 24 hours'

Del Bosque Job Safe for Now:

After the Everton chairman has reviewed how Vicente Del Bosque performed in his first season in charge of Everton, he has decided to allow him time to see out the remainder of his contract. Which is one more year and the option for a third if Del Bosque would like to continue as Everton manager.

Everton performed below expectations this season after finishing 8th. The chairman had previously set a task to qualify for Europe for a third successive season, but Del Bosque and the current Everton squad led by Yohan Gourcuff did not meet that expectation. Gourcuff who was Evertons best player this season by far admitted; "We didn't play as well as we were expected to, I think that is because he were playing a different style than what we have been in previous seasons. Vicente brought a different game plan and it took us some time to get used to, but we will be even better next season after having the experience it takes to grasp this sophisticated style of play."

Rumors are already linking the rich Everton with moves for high profile forwards such as Bojan, Gabby Agbonlahor, and Theo Walcott.

Although the transfer window has not opened yet, here are my players for sale:

Curtis Davies

Carlos Cuellar

Julien Faubert

Lee Catermole

Niko Kranjcar

Mbark Boussoufa

Borja

Players that are not for sale at any price are:

Moussa Sissoko

Gabby Agbonlahor

Neymar

I will not be selling anyone chaps.

Toon I don't want to sell Maurinho or any of the other kid's I bought please can you stop that transfer going through, also can you give Mattias the full 100% budget and then he can buy who he wants, but no one is to leave, you already upped my facilities and youth yes?

Toon your inbox is full. So I will post on here. I agree with waht you say. So its fair. The teams Available now are Arsenal, Birmingham, Chelsea, Norwich and Wigan. If MikelLUFC or William Hall want to come back they can have a team if they are available.

The new manager of Arsenal has to sell me Fabregas! Pleeeeeeease.....?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Bolton have today splashed the cash with the signings of

Sergey Govokhovodatskiy for £9m. The right back signs a 6 year deal worth £7,500k a week.

Raul Albiol for £12m. The wages are still be confirmed from the FA but he does sign a 5 year deal.

Axel Witsel for £9m. He signs a 5 year deal and again wges have to be confirmed.

Juan Manual Vargas for £15m. He joins on a 3 year deal and wages have to be confirmed.

Tomas Necid for £15m. He signs a 6 year deal and his wages have to be confirmed.

Yannis Tafer for £18m. He signs a 6 year deal worth £35k a week.

I finally have realised that without spending you dont get anywhere. I feel we have built up the infrastructure of the club and with a quality manager like Slaven in charge, I finally feel that we can spend. I would like to follow in Portsmouth's footsteps and become a top 4 side. This takes our spending so far to £78m.

We do have some outgoings so and they are Vladimir Weiss and Yaya Sanogo moving to Man City for a combined £50m.

May

lt.jpg

Liverpool chairman sad as Liverpools dominance of the EPL is over after a bad run of results Liverpool finish forth.

there is comfort in winning the FA cup but would like to assure the fans that liverpool will be at the top again.

Well done Arsenal.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Bolton have today splashed the cash with the signings of

Sergey Govokhovodatskiy for £9m. The right back signs a 6 year deal worth £7,500k a week.

Raul Albiol for £12m. The wages are still be confirmed from the FA but he does sign a 5 year deal.

Axel Witsel for £9m. He signs a 5 year deal and again wges have to be confirmed.

Juan Manual Vargas for £15m. He joins on a 3 year deal and wages have to be confirmed.

Tomas Necid for £15m. He signs a 6 year deal and his wages have to be confirmed.

Yannis Tafer for £18m. He signs a 6 year deal worth £35k a week.

I finally have realised that without spending you dont get anywhere. I feel we have built up the infrastructure of the club and with a quality manager like Slaven in charge, I finally feel that we can spend. I would like to follow in Portsmouth's footsteps and become a top 4 side. This takes our spending so far to £78m.

We do have some outgoings so and they are Vladimir Weiss and Yaya Sanogo moving to Man City for a combined £50m.

remeber 3 eu players a window so pick 3 and the other 3 will join in jan :)

well last yeat he let in 46 goals in 26 apps and he missed out on the u23 tournament and he wants to leave to further his career apparently but everywhere he goes he lets in alot of goals

Oh ok. I will look to sell him. Sergio Asenjo is now available for transfer. Also I see Jussi is retiring. Does he want to become a goalkeeping coach or anything?

Oh ok. I will look to sell him. Sergio Asenjo is now available for transfer. Also I see Jussi is retiring. Does he want to become a goalkeeping coach or anything?

i wonder why asenjo is so crap in this game, i had him in my own game and he was class.

west ham would like to announce 2 massive signings, first of felipe melo for 27 million pounds and secondly that of leighton baines for 18 million. the chairman hopes these 2 signings can help push west ham to the next level and attain champs league qualification.

Archived