Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

As Blackburn Chairman I would like to set a challenge to any other Chairman. The challenge is a swap of teams in the summer, you be the Chairman of Blackburn for 1 season and I will be the Chairman of your club for 1 season, view it as a holiday! Of course this challenge would only be aloud if we get the say so from the powers that be... so what do you say toon balmy is the challenge alowed to stand?

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

As Blackburn Chairman I would like to set a challenge to any other Chairman. The challenge is a swap of teams in the summer, you be the Chairman of Blackburn for 1 season and I will be the Chairman of your club for 1 season, view it as a holiday! Of course this challenge would only be aloud if we get the say so from the powers that be... so what do you say toon balmy is the challenge alowed to stand?

to be honest theres not much point aint going to do anything better for the game:)

portsmouth_crest_new_trans.gifI would like to congratulate Mattias and the boy's for winning the league cup and for knocking Inter out in the Champions League, hopefully we can take these victories with us as inspiration and progress further in Europe and maybe challenge for the Premiership.

what i was thinking for the new ga,e was that we would be player/chairman where we control our own career apart from the start where we will be free agents and wherever we land we will be the chairman of that club but if two players join the same club then ill put the other guy who joined last back into free agency and ill will have a big databes so the english dutch scotish italian spanish Portuguese argie brazil and if were dumb enough to join the mls , erm i know what your think how will i show you results simple ill look on the teams fixture list and you will see it there. iv got other plans for it aswell but what do you think so far :)

Could be good, would we have an allocation of points to spend on our player and if so how many? would we only manage the club's our player was at, what if he got transfered from like Leicester to Barca, would you want to stop that?

what i was thinking for the new ga,e was that we would be player/chairman where we control our own career apart from the start where we will be free agents and wherever we land we will be the chairman of that club but if two players join the same club then ill put the other guy who joined last back into free agency and ill will have a big databes so the english dutch scotish italian spanish Portuguese argie brazil and if were dumb enough to join the mls , erm i know what your think how will i show you results simple ill look on the teams fixture list and you will see it there. iv got other plans for it aswell but what do you think so far :)

Sound good to me! When will this start, I feel like a new challenge!

Yeah it could be good, would we have an allocation of points to spend on attributes and what not, also what if our player has an offer from Barcelona and we are at Leicester, would we block that or takeover at Barcelona?

depends on how the game flows and say you move clubs then you takeover that club unless you dont wanna leave but if you are loaned out then obviously you dont control that team aha thats all down to the AI. as for points it will be like 6 stats at 20 the rest random and the potential ability will be set at -10 because even though you have the best potential it never really works that way. iv had players who were the next messi and he was hump to say the least. i might put a score chart into it aswell im not sure ill think about that one. LCFC it will start when the buggy new game comes out ;)

Middlesbrough Press Release

In a bid to improve the team's on field performance chairman Rhys Cartwright has sacked manager André Villas Boas. His replacement is ex-Villa manager Martin O'Neill. Cartwright said "Everyone knew we weren't going to renew André's contract in the summer but maybe because of this, our team's performance kept dropping and dropping. After the money that has been spent at this club, I expect a lot more. We were so close to European football last year and who knows what could have happened had we got it. Unfortunately we didn't and it's been downhill from there. We need some fresh impetus at the club. I would like to thank André for all the work and time he has put in to the club during his tenure here and wish him all the best in the future. We won't assess Martin on the rest of this season and will start afresh from July 1st."

Sounds good but I think we should just stick to major European leagues, and depending on how many people you get to sign up, not many leagues so it creates a bit of competition. Because if there's only 2 or 3 people in each league I can imagine it getting very boring very quickly.

well its up for debate which leagues i put in well if it gets boring then i just stop it then go back to the old format i just said that because it was and idea to freshen it up :)

Toon, I have an idea for the game in it's current format, when a club has a goalkeeper crises I.e. all their goalkeepers are injured is it possible to get an emergency loan goalkeeper when the transfer window is closed, if not can this be implemented into the game? Also as regards clubs without chairmen why don't we all have a stake in these clubs I.e. we all own the clubs without chairmen until someone wants to join the game, we all get a say as to which players to bring to these clubs and who the manager should be and we all get a say as to which players should be on the transfer list however the deciding vote on these decisions goes down to yourself or some one else who you appoint.

Yeah I like it but I just think it would be better on a smaller scale if we had the same number of players we do now, if you get more sign-ups then expand the game.

i was going to keep it the same size sign up just with more leagues and just more opportunity to move around after doing certain accomplishments

Archived