The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SBA:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt Raybould:

Ive come to the conclusion SBA knows absolutely feck all about cricket </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you've taken the side of the bloke who thinks that a "standard attacking 7-2 field" doesn't consist of a fine-leg?? icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've not taken anyones side, its my opinion and I'm entitled to it icon14.gif

Oh, and the fact you're so blatantly wrong doesnt do much for you either

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

A bit of something to get us in the right mood:

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fools Overture \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SBA:

A 7-2 attacking field doesn't consist of a square leg - more like a forward short square & mid-on - RE: the fine leg thing - depends exactly HOW attacking you are talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whether the square leg is short or long, is irrelevant - he's still at sqaure leg. you're using pedantics now to try and cover the fact that you're talking sh!te.

and even in a 6-3 field, you'd still have a square leg btw...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

100 \o/

well done KP icon14.gif

(just getting in there first icon_smile.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll jinx it! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i do, you have permission to emaculiminate me icon_smile.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky Rockstar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky Rockstar:

Ok seriously guys my guess at the number of pages this thread would be on at the end of the match was 231 so PLEASE EVERYONE STOP POSTING NOW

I thank you icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the Ashes predictions thingy icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got as much chance as Vaughan declaring icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

whether the square leg is short or long, is irrelevant - he's still at sqaure leg.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA.

Two totally different positions icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeyM:

Bliss Seeker, that is the jinxiest thing anyone could have done. He was still 3 runs away ffs! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fogeddabouteeeeet icon_smile.gif

Archived