Include Egyptian Premier League in FM 2011 !!

What do you think?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

From what I hear the competition editor is still very limited and can't recreate (accurately) certain leagues/divisions..

I'm sure you aren't able to recreate the Belgian system (then again, why would you want to? ;)).

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll probably never even load egyptian league, but the more the better

Same philosophy I have mate! Because of PC limitations, I can only load a select number of leagues. Nevertheless, the more leagues SI adds, the merrier because if I get tired of my current game, I can always load a new game with more nations to choose from! :)

I've said it before... it's not even a matter of wanting the Egyptian league, by itself. It's a matter of giving african managers a healthy amount of choices.

Ever since FM2006, all my unemployed saves have started in South Africa (one exception was FM 2007, when I went to Ukraine instead). Once you achieve everything in South Africa, you have no choice but to leave the continent! You just can't make an international career in Africa.

If you consider that, in a low-spec PC, you can only load a handful of leagues, than it's obvious you'd want to stick to, say, a single continent. Only Africa, only America, only Asia, etc. I can do it in all of them... except Africa.

Sure makes you think about that "let's kick racism out of football" at game start... :p (just a bad joke, btw... don't even dare saying I'm acusing SI of racism).

• 1 month later...

I also hope that SI will include at least a minimum of 1 Oceanic league in the game! Australia does not count now because they are part of AFC, but SI should at least include New Zealand so that ALL continents will be represented in the game! (Of course this excludes Antarctica! :D) :thup:

• 5 months later...

I've got a couple of questions relating to Egyptian football:

1. Why are Egyptian players so volatile and unprofessional when they play in other european leagues ie. Mido, Amr Zaki?

2. Being a PAOK fan I like Shikabala, but what does his nickname mean?

• 6 months later...

because they are stars within their nation and when they leave the lights start to fade away from them and become part of a team

shikabala is a nickname to his real name mahmoud abdel razek

I've got a couple of questions relating to Egyptian football:

1. Why are Egyptian players so volatile and unprofessional when they play in other european leagues ie. Mido, Amr Zaki?

2. Being a PAOK fan I like Shikabala, but what does his nickname mean?

Gave it a 'yes' for my friend in this one. He's from Egypt and he gets a bit down every year he loads it up and has to play as Liverpool again. I do feel for him...

nahh SI should include Egypt league and take him out of the misery of managing Liv :D that must be a torture :)

Archived