Money Making - Sign Up & Game Thread

As a desperate attempt to derail the top-4 the FA have decide all first XI teams will be listed. Then 20 Consortiums have been hired to buy a club, stadium, manager, First XI (4-4-2) all for just £500 Million . Your job is to be one of those consortiums and purchase the required players and items all for £500 million pounds or under. PLEASE READ THE ABOVE AGAIN!

I will report back each month with League Table etc. And the end of the season, I will look at the finances and find out if anyone has made money, there will be bonuses for winning cups, placings in the league and then people who raise enough money can invest their money into their clubs or purchase new clubs from around the world.

The bonuses that can be earned this season are:

Bonuses: (More will be added if a team is promoted/relegated/purchased in another league)

Community Shield £40 million

European Super Cup £60 million

Club World Cup £70 million

Carling Cup £60 million

FA Cup £100 million

Champions League £200 million

Uefa Cup £150 million

Premier Division £200 million

Manager Of The Month £10 Million

Player Of The Month £10 Million

Young Player Of The Month £10 Million

English Footballer Of The Year: £20 million

Player's Player of The Year: £20 million

Player's Young Player of The Year: £20 million

Manager Of The Year: £20 million

Top Goalscorer: £20 Million

European Footballer of The Year: £30 Million

European Goalkeeper Of The Year: £20 million

European Defender of The Year: £20 million

European Midfielder Of The Year: £20 million

European Striker Of The Year: £20 million

World Footballer of The Year: £30 Million

World Player Of The Year: £30 Million

Golden Boot: £20 Million

1 million per point

1 million per goal scored.

-1 million per goal conceded

These along with the money your club has earned can be invested in your club and/or purchasing new clubs, at the end of the season. I will update you after every month, but the money you have earned shall not be released until the end of each season.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks,remember no changing your team ;) Barry the second next, PM to tell him has been sent if he has not posted by 1900 GMT tomorrow it will move onto the next person, and so on, hopefully i will have the database finished by the weekend and we will start being rich boys :D

Hi mate. i am going away with the missus Fri, Sat & Sun and wont be able to get to the internet till about 10pm/12pm Sunday your time (i live in Australia) so can you move me to last place and that way everyonce else isn't waiting on me.

Hopefully when i get back you will be still be waiting for a few people. If not then feel free to give my spot to someone else or just asign me whats left. Happy with whatever you decide and shall still be following the thread even if i am not on it.

Hi mate. i am going away with the missus Fri, Sat & Sun and wont be able to get to the internet till about 10pm/12pm Sunday your time (i live in Australia) so can you move me to last place and that way everyonce else isn't waiting on me.

Hopefully when i get back you will be still be waiting for a few people. If not then feel free to give my spot to someone else or just asign me whats left. Happy with whatever you decide and shall still be following the thread even if i am not on it.

okay, thats fine, i will skip your go and whenever you come back you can post your team, if not you can have whatever is left, enjoy your break ;)

Not sure about the fairness of this system, some of us at the wrong end will be left with the rubbish!

Perhaps instead of allowing player 1 to get first pick of everything you could allow player 1 first pick of club, player 2 gets first pick of stadium, player 3 gets first manager, etc.

Not sure about the fairness of this system, some of us at the wrong end will be left with the rubbish!

Perhaps instead of allowing player 1 to get first pick of everything you could allow player 1 first pick of club, player 2 gets first pick of stadium, player 3 gets first manager, etc.

yes but then you will be looking at a month or so to complete the sign-up and there is a cash limit on how much you can spend

yes but then you will be looking at a month or so to complete the sign-up and there is a cash limit on how much you can spend

Good point. No worries, I will wait and see what I am left with, I hope no-one takes Iain Dowie, Brian Jensen and Titus Bramble ;)

barry the second's:

Team: Spurs 35m

Stadium: KC Stadium 20m

Manager: Wenger 50m

GK: Reina 50m

LB: Ashley Cole 50m

RB: Richards 35M

CB: Lescott 35m

CB: Terry 50m

LM: Arteta 35m

RM: Maxi Rodriguez 35m

CM: Fellaini 35m

CM: Ireland 35m

ST: Rooney 50m

ST: Carlton Cole 35m

barry the second's:

Manager: Wenger 50m

LB: Ashley Cole 50m

RB: Richards 35M

CB: Terry 50m

Errrr, thats not right. £500m is the limit isn't it? That's £550m.

I wouldn't say owt but he's taken a few of mine! :rolleyes:

Manager: Moyes 35m

LB: Baines 35m

RB: Hutton 25M

CB: Dunne 35m

Sorry for being an absolute plum but thats the new team and whatevers left over for spare cash

Manager: Moyes 35m

LB: Baines 35m

RB: Hutton 25M

CB: Dunne 35m

Sorry for being an absolute plum but thats the new team and whatevers left over for spare cash

Dont Worry ;) thanks cookie15 next...

Cookie's Crew

Team: Everton 35m

Stadium: Villa Park 35m

Manager: Hodgson 25m

GK: Joe Hart 35m

LB: Manuel Figueroa 25m

RB: Micah Richards 35M

CB: Thomas Vermaelen 35m

CB: Brede Hangeland 35m

LM: Adam Johnson 25m

RM: Joe Cole 35m

CM: Francesc Fabregas 50m

CM: Steven Gerrard 50m

ST: Carlos Tevez 50m

ST: Hugo Rodallega 25m

I think that makes £495 million! Apologies if i can't count.

Cookie's Crew

Team: Everton 35m

Stadium: Villa Park 35m

Manager: Hodgson 25m

GK: Joe Hart 35m

LB: Manuel Figueroa 25m

RB: Micah Richards 35M

CB: Thomas Vermaelen 35m

CB: Brede Hangeland 35m

LM: Adam Johnson 25m

RM: Joe Cole 35m

CM: Francesc Fabregas 50m

CM: Steven Gerrard 50m

ST: Carlos Tevez 50m

ST: Hugo Rodallega 25m

I think that makes £495 million! Apologies if i can't count.

yeah all good, greasy chip butty next then

Team: West Ham United (£25m) Much as I hate the cheating gits, I quite like getting my hands on their youth system for £25m

Ground: Stadium of Light (£35m)

Manager: Roberto Mancini (£35m)

GK: Brad Friedel (£35m)

RB: Vedrun Corluka (£35m)

LB: Nadir Belhadj (£35m)

CB: Gary Cahill (£35m)

CB: Daniel Agger (£35m)

RW: Steven Pienaar (£35m)

LW: Nani (£35m)

CM: Wilson Palacios (£35m)

CM: Jermaine Jenas (£35m)

ST: Dimitar Berbatov (£35m)

ST: Didier Drogba (£50m)

TOTAL: £495m

Made damn sure not to make no mistakes - that'd be embarrassing!

Team: West Ham United (£25m) Much as I hate the cheating gits, I quite like getting my hands on their youth system for £25m

Ground: Stadium of Light (£35m)

Manager: Roberto Mancini (£35m)

GK: Brad Friedel (£35m)

RB: Vedrun Corluka (£35m)

LB: Nadir Belhadj (£35m)

CB: Gary Cahill (£35m)

CB: Daniel Agger (£35m)

RW: Steven Pienaar (£35m)

LW: Nani (£35m)

CM: Wilson Palacios (£35m)

CM: Jermaine Jenas (£35m)

ST: Dimitar Berbatov (£35m)

ST: Didier Drogba (£50m)

TOTAL: £495m

Made damn sure not to make no mistakes - that'd be embarrassing!

:D thanks, spicer up next

Don't mean to be a miserable old git, but if they're not following are they really going to maintain an involvement? I realise people might be away etc and not able to post, but if everyone is allowed 24 hours to complete their form this won't get started til April! I would say that people have a time limit to post and if they do not they forfeit their turn and are placed at the bottom of the list.

See what you think!

well if i get my go then i'll take

Liverpool 50

DW Stadium

Avram Grant

Craig Gordon

Shawcross

Wayne Bridge

Nemanja Vidic

Joseph Yobo

Michael Kightly

Luca Modric

Michael Essien

Rory Delap

Kevin Doyle

Robin Van Persie

Don't mean to be a miserable old git, but if they're not following are they really going to maintain an involvement? I realise people might be away etc and not able to post, but if everyone is allowed 24 hours to complete their form this won't get started til April! I would say that people have a time limit to post and if they do not they forfeit their turn and are placed at the bottom of the list.

See what you think!

I agree but i want to give the newbie's a chance as they can not, not be a newbie if they don't get the chance they deserve, but i agree the time limit needs to change....but to what?

I reckon you need to give guys 12 hours. That way people will have a good chance of updating and people will be able to keep things moving much quicker.

My experience is that the sign-up will lose interest if it does not move quickly through this phase. People are excited to get things going, but the longer it takes the harder it is to keep interest. Just my opinion.

I reckon you need to give guys 12 hours. That way people will have a good chance of updating and people will be able to keep things moving much quicker.

My experience is that the sign-up will lose interest if it does not move quickly through this phase. People are excited to get things going, but the longer it takes the harder it is to keep interest. Just my opinion.

i was thinking 12 hours, but what about Escath, skip him and move on?

Purchase Must Be Submitted Within 12 hours of it reaching your turn! Escath will be skipped at moved to the end of the order, if he does not post when we next reach him, his team will be randomly selected. Jack Rudd is next, he has till 0900 GMT till he is skipped...

Archived