Craig Bellamy's a Nutter

What do you want to get for him? It's not like he was Man Utd's property. He played there for free (just wages) and left for free. I don't see a problem there.

Yeah i know that, it is just that with our debt we could have got £25m for him had we owned him.

Just beaten by Tevez;)

Remind me why we sold him again?

Because Kia Joorabchian is a shady S.O.B. basically. The sooner he and MSI are no longer affiliated with any parties in the world of football, the better.

Because Kia Joorabchian is a shady S.O.B. basically. The sooner he and MSI are no longer affiliated with any parties in the world of football, the better.

could not have put it better myself.

I think that had it not been for them then we would of bought him in the first place.

Well we play you in a few weeks so your dad will have the bragging rights till at least next season:D

sorry not if torres stays fit, liverpool in recent years have done well against the top sides. Unfortunately there are many more weaker sides that we seem to falter against too often.

Ok, I am now certain that this feature isn't random.

Playing as Sunderland in the 2nd season.

My first choice RB is Srna, my backup is Bardsley.

About 20 games into the season, Bardsley complains that he wants regular first team football.

2 days later, Srna is injured in training by Bardsley and is out for 6 weeks.

Coincidence? I think not!

Craig Bellamy has a short fuse when it comes to his press release statements and he gets round more than Judith Charmers did in wish you were here.

When there is a incident like that in training, there is nothing anyone can do about it, well accept put Craig on hard tackling when playing a game and hopefully he will get sent off for his high foot tackles and only then you can fine him and transfer the nutter as the op described him :D

Archived