Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

Oh feck off 5live.

As always, the Arsenal goal is orgasmically good - I'm sure every goal can't be THAT brilliant :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But every goal is orgasmic

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kain:

I'm still confident of a Spurs comeback. Of course, I'm not watching/listening the game, I'm ignoring everything I've seen in the last few months from the team and I'm presuming you're all trying to trick me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

I just hope Arsenal don't go the season unbeaten - but I can't see who would beat them :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<<<<<<<<<<

We drew away, and we suck away....

I'm still sticking to the "they have nothing to play for". As if we do

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deerokus:

hahah @ spurs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahah @ twat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but he's right, we are a joke. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Gooners:

Anyone watching on the net?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where about can I watch?

Thats because we're the most dour, passionless team ever. What a central midfield! Redknapp(inspirational leader!!!) and Brown (What does he do?!?!?!?)

Roll on next season and recapturing tenth place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iron-bullet:

nice to see kanoute and defoe really going places icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still one division above where theyd be playing else icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but wouldnt exactly say there careers have progressed. your lucky that the premier league is a lot sh#tter this year otherwise your be down. Our team was actually better last year than yours is this year. Of course were sh't now but doubt there is a huge gulf between us tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iron-bullet:

nice to see kanoute and defoe really going places icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still one division above where theyd be playing else icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could be a division below at this rate icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham Spencer:

I'd hardly call it a bandwagon, Starvin :/

It's a statement of fact :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, I wouldn't argue with that "fact" and would be the first to admit that we're rubbish. It's just nice to see that there are some folks, besides Arsenal fans, who can derive some pleasure from our shyteness.

Could be a division below at this rate icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lets hope icon_biggrin.gif

Archived