Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

Yes its early but arses I dont care this could be the title decider.

The various ifs, buts, and whatnots

If Man Utd fail to take four points or more from their next two games, and Chelsea lose at Newcastle on Sunday, then a point is enough for Arsenal to regain the title.

If Man U take maximum points from their next two games, Chelsea lose or draw at Newcastle, then a win for Arsenal gives us the title

If Chelsea win at Newcastle, Arsenal would still need four points from their remaining 5 games to be sure of the league.

No confirmed team news as yet, I believe Carr is suspended for Spurs, Arsenal could have Ljungberg and Cole back after injury.

Come on you rip roaring reds icon_mad.gif

Come on late Sol Campbell winner to clinch the title icon_mad.gif

PS Keyser would like to wish Arsena and all their fans the best of luck for this fixture.

'It'd be great if they could win it at the Lane, I'd be delighted for you Rob' he told me earlier icon14.gif

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The various ifs, buts, and whatnots

If Man Utd fail to take four points or more from their next two games, and Chelsea lose at Newcastle on Sunday, then a point is enough for Arsenal to regain the title.

If Man U take maximum points from their next two games, Chelsea lose or draw at Newcastle, then a win for Arsenal gives us the title

If Chelsea win at Newcastle, Arsenal would still need four points from their remaining 5 games to be sure of the league.

No confirmed team news as yet, I believe Carr is suspended for Spurs, Arsenal could have Ljungberg and Cole back after injury.

Come on you rip roaring reds icon_mad.gif

Come on late Sol Campbell winner to clinch the title icon_mad.gif

PS Keyser would like to wish Arsena and all their fans the best of luck for this fixture.

'It'd be great if they could win it at the Lane, I'd be delighted for you Rob' he told me earlier icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Art of Drowning:

last minute Campbell winner would be sweet icon_cool.gif

just to see the looks on the Spurs fans faces<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Souled Out $$$$ Campbell

If Sol scores the winner to clinch the title, I'll...I'll...I'll do something very unusual and stupid live on a webcam. Its just not going to happen. I'm confident of a Spurs victory (as confident as I can get with Spurs anyway). You won't win the title there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigguk:

Souled Out $$$$ Campbell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Campbell at Spurs - 1 League Cup in 10 years

Campbell at Arsenal - 1 league title, two FA cups, another league pending, in three years.

All about the money yes icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

I urge all of OTF to come join foobR, James and Taz and pay your respects to this seasons worthy title winners. icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rand asked me to pass on the following too

I WiLl kiLl and KcaD U aLL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

I urge all of OTF to come join foobR, James and Taz and pay your respects to this seasons worthy title winners. icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, I already have. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

'It'd be great if they could win it at the Lane, I'd be delighted for you Rob' he told me earlier icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich :

I don' think we'll be embarrased. I'm predicting a 1-1 draw like last season when you were bloody lucky to escape with a point.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God yes, and how the Spurz fans went on about it too. Deathly silent for seasons after matches v Arsenal (after which I dished out zero **** to them - I prefer smug silence myself), but one match where they deserved more and I was inundated with mails, texts!! Typical.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich :

I don' think we'll be embarrased. I'm predicting a 1-1 draw like last season when you were bloody lucky to escape with a point.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God yes, and how the Spurz fans went on about it too. Deathly silent for seasons after matches v Arsenal (after which I dished out zero **** to them - I prefer smug silence myself), but one match where they deserved more and I was inundated with mails, texts!! Typical.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have friends retro icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Title clincher - YES

Title decider - NO

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

Should be good as its the only thing Spurs have to play for year in year out so they are always up for it.

I really hope we batter the *******s. And if Poyet plays will someone break his legs. Not much worse than a player having played for Chelsea and Spurs. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon13.gificon13.gif what type of footy fan are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBA:

Title clincher - YES

Title decider - NO

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> de·cide ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-sd)

v. de·cid·ed, de·cid·ing, de·cides

v. tr.

To settle conclusively all contention or uncertainty about: decide a case; decided the dispute in favor of the workers.

To make up one's mind about: decide what to do.

To influence or determine the outcome of: A few votes decided the election.

To cause to make or reach a decision.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong again, unlucky.

You have Spurs fans in your family? The shame of it.

Somehow my entire family has managed to not have any Spurs fans. However, both sides of the family have been infiltrated with the odd West Ham Utd fan - but every family has it's black sheep.

Agree with missuk on this occasion icon_frown.gif

Wishing injuries on players isnt very nice, even if they are Spurs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. As I said in the Villa v Toon thread, I think those who cheered when Bellamy pulled up injured yesterday are the **** of the earth.

I deliberately married a Spurs fan so that I would always feel superior in the relationship icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still can't get over that. icon_frown.gif

I've never so much as been out with a Spurs fan.

*awaits another inevitable and obvious 'gag' from boguk*

I blame my cousin who got to my nephew first and gave the bugger a Spurs kit when he was 2. I gave up last year when at six years old the brat came out with "Robbie Keane is better than Henry". He was not even trained to say that icon_frown.gif

As for the Poyet blast, I never meant to be literal. I retract that and would like to wish him all best getting done by Gilberto Silva for 90mins icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

Indeed. As I said in the Villa v Toon thread, I think those who cheered when Bellamy pulled up injured yesterday are the **** of the earth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though.

I deliberately married a Spurs fan so that I would always feel superior in the relationship icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even when you underperform again in bed again and she has to finish herself off thinking about Robbie Keane?

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who cares what sort of player he is or whether you like him? Cheering him getting injured is a low-life thing to do and typical of Nouveau t0sspot fans.

Oh, and as for the match, I can see it being a tight affair. I think a draw is the most likely outcome tbh. They know we can clinch it there, so it'll be a cup final for them to stop us.

Who cares what sort of player he is or whether you like him? Cheering him getting injured is a low-life thing to do and typical of Nouveau t0sspot fans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif I agree with Retro

Who cares what sort of player he is or whether you like him?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

absolutely

a player who has tried so hard to endear himself to opposition fans can rightly feel upset that there's a lack of sympathy towards him in times of need.

Agree with missuk on this occasion icon_frown.gif

Wishing injuries on players isnt very nice, even if they are Spurs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. As I said in the Villa v Toon thread, I think those who cheered when Bellamy pulled up injured yesterday are the **** of the earth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh come on, get down off you moral plinths you bloody women. Bellamy's a c*nt and I hope he deserves evy single scintilla of pain.

And if someone feels like taking a pop at Henry, Campbell and Doherty during the game then they're very welcome by me.

Who cares what sort of player he is or whether you like him? Cheering him getting injured is a low-life thing to do and typical of Nouveau t0sspot fans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's directed at Patty, then I think you've misunderstood him a bit. I don't think he meant it literally, it was just tongue-in-cheek.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

My half-brother's wife is a Spurs fan icon_frown.gif She doesn't know much about footy though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Statement one clarifies statement two.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ando THFC:

Even when you underperform again in bed again and she has to finish herself off thinking about Robbie Keane?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, shes replaced out mirrored ceiling with a massive poster of Gary Doherty icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ando THFC:

Oh come on, get down off you moral plinths you bloody women. Bellamy's a c*nt and I hope he deserves evy single scintilla of pain.

And if someone feels like taking a pop at Henry, Campbell and Doherty during the game then they're very welcome by me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rest my case. This 'fan' has supported my point better than I ever could! icon14.gif

also, I don't really see it as being a problem amongst modern fans, maybe the way they go about it is different, the cheering of a player pulling up injured, but were fans in t'olden days really that much better?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Everything was so much better in my day" and all that. That's what we get for having a couple of coffin dodgers on the forums icon_biggrin.gif

Archived