Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

Lehman's a cvnt, but thanks a lot for the pen icon_biggrin.gif

Wenger's not stupid; Lehman won't be there next season. Well played Lads, finally showed some passion icon14.gif

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp_Basket_Smiles:

I hear they're letting Wicom lift the trophy since he goes to every game?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I heard it was too heavy icon_frown.gif

Well done Arsenal. Much as I'd love to be able to launch into some bitter rant about how we were robbed by the FA etc etc, it's impossible to deny the best team in the country has won the league, playing some outstanding football (not as good as Martin Tyler would like to make out, but still definitely the best seen in England since, oh, us in '99 icon_wink.gif ).

Oh, a jliafc icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Did Lehmann get carded btw?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he and Keane were both yellow carded

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JherekCarnelian:

That was an earlier incident James, Lehmann didn't get booked for the penalty I don't think either did Keane for retaliating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5 Live said they both got booked for the incident icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome:

There is some be trouble at white hart lane I heard, Tottenham "fans" are apparently attacking Arsenal fans, is this true?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where did you here that ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome:

There is some be trouble at white hart lane I heard, Tottenham "fans" are apparently attacking Arsenal fans, is this true?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably. hardly news is it? happens at every football match.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JherekCarnelian:

the camera jumped to show a nice facial off Lehmann<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>He was giving beauty treatments during the game? Bit unprofessional IMO icon13.gificon_wink.gif

I was watching it live but everything seemed a bit confused after the corner kick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I gathered from watching it. Corner came over, Keane + Lehmann were wrestling. Corner was cleared and Lehmann pushed Keane, and Keane retalliated by pushing Lehmann. The Referee saw this, booked both players, and gave a penalty for Lehmann's initial push.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlos_Hotspur:

Wenger's not stupid; Lehman won't be there next season. Well played Lads, finally showed some passion icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done for getting a penalty and creating nothing but free kicks..Great icon14.gif Why the celebrations anyway? We've just won the title in your own back yard icon_confused.gif

great season, Arsenal, the football has been amazing!! icon14.gificon_smile.gif

Here's to hoping the Tottenham fans don't start beating up handicapped fans again..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dylan:

They'll be dancing in the streets of Arsenal tonight<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>heh, the middle classes don't dance ffs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess they do the samba in Manchester then icon_biggrin.gif

bol1ocks!!

I'm a ****in jinxs

5 games I've had a bet in an Arsenal game this season icon_mad.gif

£10 Single, Man u in the league at Old Trafford (Van the Man 90th minute pen miss)

£5 double Celtic(they won) at Ibrox and Man U at Highbury.

£10 Arsenal in cup Semi

£50 (using part of the £215 I won on the Grand National icon_cool.gif) Betting Arsenal to win the Champions league tie against Chelsea

£5 Double on Newcastle and Arsenal today

I'm giving up icon_biggrin.gif

They have lost 2 in the last 50 odd games. I've backed them in both the losses icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slightly Damp Shrew:

I was watching it live but everything seemed a bit confused after the corner kick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I gathered from watching it. Corner came over, Keane + Lehmann were wrestling. Corner was cleared and Lehmann pushed Keane, and Keane retalliated by pushing Lehmann. The Referee saw this, booked both players, and gave a penalty for Lehmann's initial push.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, it was a penalty..just a shame it happened so bloody late on..it became so much more of a mess because of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlos_Hotspur:

Wenger's not stupid; Lehman won't be there next season. Well played Lads, finally showed some passion icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done for getting a penalty and creating nothing but free kicks..Great icon14.gif Why the celebrations anyway? We've just won the title in your own back yard icon_confused.gif

Here's to hoping the Tottenham fans don't start beating up handicapped fans again..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>FFS sammy, can you not even show a wee bit of grace after you've just won the title?

The 'celebrations' are presumably because Sperz came back from 2 down to the bestest team ever and clinched a draw against their greatest rivals which pretty much secures their Premiership status for next season, which seems fair enough in my book.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

Here's to hoping the Tottenham fans don't start beating up handicapped fans again..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>FFS sammy, can you not even show a wee bit of grace after you've just won the title?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

Didn't know calling Jens Lehmann a c*nt, saying we played the best football apart from 99, and it's not as good as MT likes to make out in the same post is grace? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Didn't know calling Jens Lehmann a c*nt, saying we played the best football apart from 99, and it's not as good as MT likes to make out in the same post is grace? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Erm, sorry? I reserve the right to call Jensy-babes a c*nt, he's shown his true colours often enough. That takes nothing away from Arsenal achievement, which I applauded (you'll notice the icon_wink.gif after the Tyler and '99 comments - if you can't take a bit of banter after you've clinched the title, there's something wrong FFS icon_biggrin.gif )

don't worry, NickOGS, it's all in good heart icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be just as gracious as you next time you lot win the title icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That'll have to be seen to be believed, but I'll look forward to it icon14.gif

Here's to hoping the Tottenham fans don't start beating up handicapped fans again..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop spouting bollocks, as Nick said you've won the title so no need to be such a **** now icon14.gif

Second half has given me the first bit of pride in my side for 6months plus. Obviously with the talent in the Arsenal side they were allways going to be dangerous, and typical spurs defending gave them the goals, although they rattled the woodwork, henry missed a sitter, and Gardner and King blocked several goal bound efforts.

But second half I felt we pushed on well, broke the play up a bit more, and dare I use the words 'passion' and 'spurs' in the same sentence icon_biggrin.gif

Nice to see Redknapp score before he gets injured next week, and second half I felt a lot more was created. Redknapps effort pretty much came from nowhere, and was well struck, Kanoute was selfish in wasting a golden chance, and Lehmann saved well from Defoe and Redknapp free kicks.

Great ending to the game, nice to see it means something to them both.

P.S ahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Did anyone see the spurs fans and the reporter on itv news just now? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Yeah, you're just a c0ck Sammy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_wink.gif

icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he wasn't kidding...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he wasn't kidding...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A cOck expert like you would certainly know..now go pick on someone else..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

A cOck expert like you would certainly know..now go pick on someone else..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>wow, i can't believe you just used the "it takes one to know one" line.

most other people stopped using that when they were 6.

icon_frown.gif < for you

A cOck expert like you would certainly know..now go pick on someone else..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Woah, blazed icon_frown.gif

It's bitter ManU fans having a dig..I'm celebrating icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Where are you celebrating tonight, FootPaul? icon_smile.gif

Btw, on the match..I thought Redknapp was excellent for Spurs..really..I mean it when I say it's a shame he's been injured so much. No joke.

Archived