Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yids100:

or maybe you can explain to me why viera was cuddlin his team mates in just his pants?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as moronic as your likely to find.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

I'm 'waiting' for the Chelsea equivalent icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chelseablue, or Jun...oh icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Chelseablue's improved tbh icon_biggrin.gif - he's not blind to anything outside of Chelsea, unlike some users icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich :

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

great, Arsenal had Sammyboy (RIP) , we have Yids100 icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why RIP. Has he been banned or summat??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He couldnt handle my modding and requested to be deleted icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yids100:

wat seein your captain out on a football pitch all of over other men wearin just pants!!

dont thin kyou ever wanna see a man in his pants!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you ever want to use a capital letter or just type the one exclamation mark? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

I feel so bad now icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ban some more users. It'll help icon_smile.gificon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ban James 07? for a laugh icon14.gif or XBilly icon14.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herman Bloom:

Perhaps a short sabbatical from OTF will help Keyser get over his Scott obsession?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bang goes you getting your hands on my Tires4U discount voucher icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Sammy's gone? I didn't know him, but RIP icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>well he was irritating, stupid, boring, blinkered, bitter, ungracious, and all in all, a bit of a w@nker.

but he was always a good lad when he wasn't posting. icon14.gif

I had a modding problem and crossed the line with his status change because it wasnt something he said. Apparently icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>surely he knew you were an evil tyrant before you did that?

either way, good riddance.

I had a modding problem and crossed the line with his status change because it wasnt something he said. Apparently icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little more practice and you’d avoid these embarrassing situations. Maybe you should step back and watch Juni at work. He’s very diplomatic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

either way, good riddance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

certainly gave you a few hours of fun. Or did he genuinely get to you at times?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

either way, good riddance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

certainly gave you a few hours of fun. Or did he genuinely get to you at times?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>not at all, it was good fun to make him look like an arse any time i was involved in a thread where he posted an opinion (because let's face it, most of his opinions on just about anything made him look like an arse) , but i'd have rather quickly ended up banned again had he still been around, so like i said, good riddance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

fair enough. I'd always imagined you typing away with a big grin on your face thinking 'not again icon_biggrin.gif' but that last post made we question that thinking.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i was, i usually post here with a big grin on my face, i just love taking the p*ss, sammy made it a lot easier.

but ;;like i said, if he stuck around, i couldn't help myself but poke fun, and since he always took such offence, i'd have ended up banned..

but once again i have been proven correct in my assesment - i always choose the best people to take the p*ss out of, it's just most other people don't realise how deserving of it they are until i've already served a punishment for it.

Hit me with with a pike stick if you like but i kinda feel bad for sammy, for the way you guys all had a go at him and eventually got rid of him.

No matter how stupid, ********, bitter and irritating he might have acted, there's nothing i hate more than seeing a whole bunch of individuals, having a go (physically or verbally) at just one person. icon_frown.gif

*runs as fast as he can and jumps from the bridge, down to a fast moving train*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

Hit me with with a pike stick if you like but i kinda feel bad for sammy, for the way you guys all had a go at him and eventually got rid of him.

No matter how stupid, ********, bitter and irritating he might have acted, there's nothing i hate more than seeing a whole bunch of individuals, having a go (physically or verbally) at just one person. icon_frown.gif

*runs as fast as he can and jumps from the bridge, down to a fast moving train*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>see now most people probably disagree with you, but at least you didn't come across as an arse. if you can do it, why can't he?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

*runs as fast as he can and jumps from the bridge, down to a fast moving train*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>see now most people probably disagree with you, but at least you didn't come across as an arse. if you can do it, why can't he?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disagree with me on what, exactly?

Had, Arsenal won the PL AND the CL or the FA cup and you would have seen me just as nuts as sammy.

I honestly don't mean to sound arrogant at all but the PL was sort of won since a few weeks, already; in my mind, anyway so i was very disapointed when we got kicked out of the other two cups, within just a few days.

Put it this way, i'm extremely pleased they've made it; winning the PL being unbeatten is incredible but i'm still a lil bitter over the fact that we haven't done better against MU and Chelsea in those two crucial games icon_frown.gif . I'm finding it hard to get over it, in fact.

I know i should be happy enough with the league and i am but somehow, i feel it's not quite enough, considering how Arsenal have played this season.

Call me arrogant git or whatever you like but i just can't help it.

Disagree with me on what, exactly?

Had, Arsenal won the PL AND the CL or the FA cup and you would have seen me just as nuts as sammy.

I honestly don't mean to sound arrogant at all but the PL was sort of won since a few weeks, already; in my mind, anyway so i was very disapointed when we got kicked out of the other two cups, within just a few days.

Put it this way, i'm extremely pleased they've made it; winning the PL being unbeatten is incredible but i'm still a lil bitter over the fact that we haven't done better against MU and Chelsea in those two crucial games icon_frown.gif . I'm finding it hard to get over it, in fact.

I know i should be happy enough with the league and i am but somehow, i feel it's not quite enough, considering how Arsenal have played this season.

Call me arrogant git or whatever you like but i just can't help it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>no you fool, disagree with you thinking sammy was hard done by icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'll miss Monkeh and Sammy sparring icon_frown.gif

Can I take his place?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>do you promise to uphold his fine tradition of being an argumentative arse at every opportunity, and revel in your own wrongness in spite of massive amounts of proof to the contrary?

Archived