Ultimatum

I've had it work once but what was on a previous FM, probably FM06 or FM07. I was Valencia but i can't remember the security of my position at the time. But i know that they gave it to me after some fan pressure and they told me that if i didn't bring success from it i would get the chop!

Other times i've tried it have been just after saving and quitting but i guess they're normally at times when i'm not so special to the club yet :)

I usually do that, but im at Luton, i have no transfer budget, a balance of 1.5 million, so i ask for some money to complete a transfer and they say they cant afford it, and when i do issue the ultimatum, it says the fans understand why i did it and think they should give me some cash but they still say no

Spent 7 years at Chelsea, had more trophies than Sir Alex, club stature was at 100%, job status was like 75%, asked them for more transfer funds, they said no, I utilized the ultimatum, they sacked me saying they wouldn't be held hostage by a manager. I started a new game, haha.

I was 25 years at Arsenal - won every major competition. Always won a trophy each year. The year I won the Quadruple I asked for a bigger stadium. They said the Council wouldn't allow it - I clicked "Ultimatum" and was sacked.

It's really silly.

(Luckily I saved the game just before clicking the big read sack me now button)

Archived