Does your missus moan at you...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to play FM after she's gone to sleep. that's two hours before I go to bed and then relax and sleep.

If I play on the weekends, it's during the morning or for a short period in the afternoon. She doesn't like me on my MBP much since I get too involved in the games or the news.

Well normally the g/f puts up with my addiction but loses the plot when im hogging the laptop with sky sports news on in the background! However the beloved disc has been known to go missing from the laptop on several occasions!

I did try get her involved but I was too keen to play and ended up trying to hijack her team after 5 min lol

Since shes here as im writing this she is a lovely kind considerate lady!

Well normally the g/f puts up with my addiction but loses the plot when im hogging the laptop with sky sports news on in the background! However the beloved disc has been known to go missing from the laptop on several occasions!

Install through Steam, mate. Then you won't need the disc. :thup:

Since shes here as im writing this she is a lovely kind considerate lady!

... :D

I had a problem with Football Manager Live - that began taking up too much time.

FM10 isn't too bad. The beauty of it is that you can leave and come back to it at any time. If you did that with FML, you'd have played 10 games without realising - most of which you would lose :p

Mine used to call me sad and couldn't understand the point of 'not even playing the football matches yourself', but then one day she asked me if she could try it, so i take over Villa, she picked West Ham (something to do with russell brand lol). she left all the tactics as they were, and picked players by the best name for each position - awful line ups ensued. Yet after three games when we stopped playing she'd won all three games, was a 'legendary manager' and was three points ahead of me :(

on the plus side, she doesn't call me sad anymore.. she gloats instead :(

Anyone seen the user "Igotdivorcedoverthisgame" lately?

And for the record, my missus doesn't need any excuse, FM included, to have a right good moan. Sour faced boot. Wish she'd just stfu if I'm honest.

Mrs Lambs doesn't moan at me for playing the game, but she does have a bloody good moan at my "emotional roller coaster" when I am playing.

She doesn't seem to understand that me shouting at the laptop screen actually makes my players score an equaliser.

What can I say, women never understand technology.

My Mrs spends so long on Farmville she can't complain about any FM playing on my part.

To be honest my girlfriend aint to bad about me playing FM. As long as i don't neglect her she's ok with me having a few hours on it. Besides she's now got Sky HD in the bedroom and the bloody remote is stuck to her hand, it's a small price to pay though she aint to happy if at 3am i start cheering a last minute winner.

Archived