El Ricardo's FIFA World Football League (v2.0)

El_Ricardo

I think these season end dates and transfer windows are hard coded in to the nations themselves - but I might be mistaken. If anybody knows of a way to sort it, I will get back to editing.

It's odd that African players do not want to join a team like Corinthians! I'd have thought their reputation is quite high? The Bronze League rep at the beginning of the game is 18, too.

I think these season end dates and transfer windows are hard coded in to the nations themselves - but I might be mistaken. If anybody knows of a way to sort it, I will get back to editing.

They are hard coded based on the nation of the club, rather than the league the club is playing in. It's the same on my project.

It's odd that African players do not want to join a team like Corinthians! I'd have thought their reputation is quite high? The Bronze League rep at the beginning of the game is 18, too.

Homesickness maybe? So I suggest signing rubbish african players from the weakest clubs then signing some bigger players because there compatriots are there.

well even Verón, released from Estudiantes, refuses to play in Corinthians lol things are hard for us third world clubs guys!!!! In general I just manage to sign Brazilian, South American young players and one or other African (just signed a Sudanese regen). Even the young Mexican regens refuses to play in Brazil, and I´m in Silver League.

I been thinking of doing a version of this update with promotions/relegations in U21/U18 leagues. (using the same system as the main league) Plus would probably fix the leagues that aren't selectable with some extra teams from regional divisions.

Would you mind that i do this El_Ricardo?

And for the rest of the users, is there any interest on me doing this?

Every time I start a new game with Rangers in the Bronze League at the 'Start of Season Expectations Message' I get the usual £0 transfer budget.

Whereas, I have heard from other people who go Rangers getting a transfer budget of £20 mill because the Bronze League Sponsorship is £40 mill.

Anyone know why I still get £0 budget?

They are hard coded based on the nation of the club, rather than the league the club is playing in. It's the same on my project.

The transfer windows are not hardcoded, I remember chaning them in the editor earlier :confused:

The transfer windows are not hardcoded, I remember chaning them in the editor earlier :confused:

What I mean is that you can set transfer windows in nation rules, but if you have teams from many different nations then they still go by the rules of their own country, rather than the league they are playing in.

lockerbie-loyal: you need to extract it and there's instructions in the read me file.

El_Ric: I swapped in a team in place of another getting through the 1st season alright, but then I keep getting a crash dump on 6th May, just wondering what I am missing? do I need to edit something else as well?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been working on a new version of this update (based on All Clubs Respective Nation version) that will include:

- Complete new structure for the U23/U18 teams (similar to the main competition, with cup/super cup but without the other cups. Will include promotions/relegations between divisions)

- Some fixes on some U18 teams. (they will be all U18 clubs, no more B/3 teams)

- All other leagues will be playable.

I will release the update when the author (El_Ricardo) give the OK to publish it.

No problem. I will help. Anything just pm me... ;)

UPDATE:

When the first Beta version is ready i will create a new topic to avoid confusions when posting possible bugs.

STATUS ON WHAT IS DONE:

- All leagues playable (done)

- U18 team fixes (done)

- U18 Competitions (done)

- U21 Competitions (not done)

I'm aware you aren't updating this anymore, but when i tried to start a new game with this, the game just crashed. And i used the standard database and everything, so i dunno what could be wrong.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived