FM10: Ignacio Camacho

Clark123

this guy is class.

He is potentially as good as Xavi. I brought him on my chelsea save 7mill and was easily the best signing.

Constant performer and a bucket load of assists, becoming very big name in spain. Easily get into most first teams who compete in champions league etc.

He has gone from an FM09 game legend to 'just another player' :(

How come his value is so cheap in your game? :eek:

He is now more of a squad player for big teams, rather than a leading player which he was last year.

Obviously 650k is the price he paid for him.

How would you know that? His value is £350k in the game.

I was wondering if his value has lowered from not playing him, or if he was actually bought that cheap :rolleyes:

He has gone from an FM09 game legend to 'just another player' :(

How come his value is so cheap in your game? :eek:

He is now more of a squad player for big teams, rather than a leading player which he was last year.

He was transfer listed for 350k!

His determination went up 8 (!!!!) points in mye first season by making Essien tutoring him. He is a great player, and got 20 league appereances for me with Chelsea. Not a single bad match, but quite a few great ones. Developed great in every other atribute to. I have to have gotten really lucky with the potential, and got it the maximum possible for that number.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing 10.1 and got this guy on a Bosman at the start of season 2. He's currently my back-up to Jeffrey Toulalan and never lets me down.

He's recently been upgraded to Wonderkid status. I've had him tutored by Giggs and his mental attributes have gone up.

Some player, sorry to hear he's downgraded on 10.2, but if you're playing 10.1 get him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived