michel bastos, or should that be "missing" bastos

• 2 weeks later...

Forget to add him? lol!!! Ultimately it boils down to reputation, not quality, and as an English native with a decent enough level of football knowledge, I'd never heard of him. With that in mind it makes sense that he only shows up in a large database if you only have England loaded

Forget to add him? lol!!! Ultimately it boils down to reputation, not quality, and as an English native with a decent enough level of football knowledge, I'd never heard of him. With that in mind it makes sense that he only shows up in a large database if you only have England loaded

He played for Brazil against England today...

yeh same here, cannot believe this, hes such a quality player. How could you forget to add him??????

You are ****ing ********.

Just because a player doesn't show up in your game doesn't mean they aren't in the database.

If you have heard of the player in reality, the chances are they are in the game.

Slightly off-topic, but he's probably the most under-rated player I've seen so far - not fit for a starting spot at Lyon in the game, let alone Brazil.

I agree with you there buddy :confused: What is that all about? I wouldn't pick him at Lyon!

hes on my game

Rather pointless post to be honest. :p

Archived