FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMFAO now that is a topper - ive never done anything as hilarious as that ;) just heading down the road mate, takes 12 mins to run the mile and a half lol, so cya then :thup:

Hopey will have my guts for garters.

Advanced Playmaker, support for him and Grenier :cool:

I have as an Advanced Playmaker also, but on attack. This was his last season for me. :thup:

No that would be Tucker.

What did I do, except say that I'd rather carry on with my current save than start a new one? :(

I bought Hazard, Rits, Lukaku, and Defour aswell. :eek:

Maybe you trained him to make him a good AMC but tom more a MC.

I don't succeed to have a good defense in the 10.3, I take a lot of goals (and a lot in the last 10 minutes, I've already lost a lot of points because of that). Is that the same for you guys?

Basically, one of the opposite strikers keeps the ball and makes my defense focus on him. Then he just has to pass the ball to a winger who have cut inside and is absolutely alone to beat Lloris. I've ticked "Tight Marking" for both full backs but it didn't really work so far.

Tom your Pjanic is very different to mine attributes-wise. Yours is a lot stronger and quicker, a better set piece taker and better defensively, whilst mine is better at finishing and has better ball control. Do you use your own training?

Do you really want to know my secret? Well, I did nothing with him. He has been on the same General Traning Schedule ever since I started my save.

Lightig - As the above says, incorrect. ;)

I was just baiting Tom. :) You know you are my favourite user. :thup:

Well I would jolly well hope so! :D

Thanks mate. Just conceded the drawn against OM after a full domination, Mandanda has done a wonderful match :(

Edit: Tom => Well, I tried :D

BTW, Aulas just gave me extra funds (22M€) for transfers (november in first season). Then I'm gonna spend money on the future. I can get Danny Wilson (Rangers) for 5.75M€, Serge Aurier (RC Lens) for 7.25M€ and Darnel Situ (RC Lens) for 1.7M€. Should I buy them?

Do you really want to know my secret? Well, I did nothing with him. He has been on the same General Traning Schedule ever since I started my save.

Haha okay then, fair enough I guess :D

I would rather have my Pjanic, but I've built and tailored my training for him, and updated it every few months. I suppose it depends on how OCD you are haha.

BTW, Aulas just gave me extra funds (22M€) for transfers (november in first season). Then I'm gonna spend money on the future. I can get Danny Wilson (Rangers) for 5.75M€, Serge Aurier (RC Lens) for 7.25M€ and Darnel Situ (RC Lens) for 1.7M€. Should I buy them?

Only if you think they would get any pitch time I'd say. I've got about £30m transfer funds that I'm not really planning on spending, as my squad is full.

joe__the__man - Given the season I got out of Pjanic last term, I'd rather keep mine. ;)

------------------------------------------------

Thirteen games into the Ligue 1 season and we are flying. We have won all of our games thus far, and have banged in the goals at nearly three per game. After conceding five goals from our opening six games, my side has now kept seven clean-sheets in a row - which is always pleasing for me! Marseille are nine points behind us, but we do have a game in hand.

Ligue 1 After 13 Games - 2013/14

We go to Bordeaux next in Ligue 1, which I expect to be a tough game, despite their less than impressive position in the league table.

hey guys ive started a lyon save for the first time. Lopez seems to struggle for me but govou is class on my right wing. Ive signed Welbeck, Deflounso,Rits,Sergi, Otamendi,Cristeg and Oscar. Sold Clerc, Reverelle,Sarr, Boumsong and Mehemma to name a few. Currently in a 2 horse title race with Bordaux.

The story is here....

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=193546

January update - season 3

Transfers

Had a little bit of a mini-clearout as I looked to cut down on squad size, particularly in midfield. It's a shame to let young, talented players go, but it had to be done, and I chose to lose the players that were under-performing, irrespective of their 'talents'.

Outs

Toni Kroos - £29m

Alexandre Lacazette - £12.75m

Ruben de la Red - £11m

To fill in for the departed players I have a few youth regens that could step up if needed, and also players such as Mehamha, Verratti and a very good regen DM out on loan, amongst others. One area that is looking bare is centre back, but only through injuries:

Gonzalo Rodriguez - broken leg - 6-7 months.
Mathias Jorgensen - damaged cruciate ligaments - 7-8 months
Mohamed Agnaou - 'hip injury' - 4-5 months

Luckily that still leaves me with my first choice pairing, Geromel and Fazio, but if anything happens to one of them I'm in trouble.

Results

Ligue 1

I've gone easier on the league this year, choosing to rotate my squad a lot more, and it's showed in my results, as I've dropped more silly points. However I'm still 6 points clear of 2nd placed Marseille after 19 games played. Notable games:

Away vs Lille, 0-1 - My only loss this season in all competitions :(

Away vs Havre, 8-0 Lisandro (4), Pjanic (2), Alexis, Sandro

Home vs Marseille, 1-0 Canales - Very tight game won by late substitute Sergio in injury time. At the time we would've gone 2nd with a loss.

Away vs Monaco 2-0 Pjanic, Lisandro - 3rd place, Monaco have been playing well all season, but got outclassed at the Gerland.

Home vs Dijon 6-0 Lisandro, Geromel, Kallstrom, Yannis, Gonalons, Joaquin

Champions League

Drew a group consisting of: Ajax, VfB Stuttgart and Lokomotiv Moscow, and qualified after four games, playing youth players for the final two games.

Away vs Stuttgart, 3-0 Alexis, Lisandro, Joaquin

Home vs Ajax, 2-1 Jovetic, Lisandro

Away vs Lokomotiv, 4-0 Lisandro, Gourcuff (3)

Home vs Lokomotiv, 7-0 Yannis (3), Joaquin (3), Pjanic

Home vs Stuttgart, 0-0

Away vs Ajax, 0-0

In the 1st KO Round I've drawn Valencia, which I'm not too worried about, as they're currently laying 10th in the Primera Liga.

Cups

Due to face Nantes in both the Coupe de la Ligue and the Coupe de France, after just playing one game, a 1-0 win over Auxerre.

January update - season 3

Transfers

Had a little bit of a mini-clearout as I looked to cut down on squad size, particularly in midfield. It's a shame to let young, talented players go, but it had to be done, and I chose to lose the players that were under-performing, irrespective of their 'talents'.

Outs

Toni Kroos - £29m

Alexandre Lacazette - £12.75m

Ruben de la Red - £11m

To fill in for the departed players I have a few youth regens that could step up if needed, and also players such as Mehamha, Verratti and a very good regen DM out on loan, amongst others. One area that is looking bare is centre back, but only through injuries:

Gonzalo Rodriguez - broken leg - 6-7 months.
Mathias Jorgensen - damaged cruciate ligaments - 7-8 months
Mohamed Agnaou - 'hip injury' - 4-5 months

Luckily that still leaves me with my first choice pairing, Geromel and Fazio, but if anything happens to one of them I'm in trouble.

Results

Ligue 1

I've gone easier on the league this year, choosing to rotate my squad a lot more, and it's showed in my results, as I've dropped more silly points. However I'm still 6 points clear of 2nd placed Marseille after 19 games played. Notable games:

Away vs Lille, 0-1 - My only loss this season in all competitions :(

Away vs Havre, 8-0 Lisandro (4), Pjanic (2), Alexis, Sandro

Home vs Marseille, 1-0 Canales - Very tight game won by late substitute Sergio in injury time. At the time we would've gone 2nd with a loss.

Away vs Monaco 2-0 Pjanic, Lisandro - 3rd place, Monaco have been playing well all season, but got outclassed at the Gerland.

Home vs Dijon 6-0 Lisandro, Geromel, Kallstrom, Yannis, Gonalons, Joaquin

Champions League

Drew a group consisting of: Ajax, VfB Stuttgart and Lokomotiv Moscow, and qualified after four games, playing youth players for the final two games.

Away vs Stuttgart, 3-0 Alexis, Lisandro, Joaquin

Home vs Ajax, 2-1 Jovetic, Lisandro

Away vs Lokomotiv, 4-0 Lisandro, Gourcuff (3)

Home vs Lokomotiv, 7-0 Yannis (3), Joaquin (3), Pjanic

Home vs Stuttgart, 0-0

Away vs Ajax, 0-0

In the 1st KO Round I've drawn Valencia, which I'm not too worried about, as they're currently laying 10th in the Primera Liga.

Cups

Due to face Nantes in both the Coupe de la Ligue and the Coupe de France, after just playing one game, a 1-0 win over Auxerre.

Sold Kroos? :eek:

Major signing alert!

I've taken the plunge and signed Mamadou Sakho for £24m in cash. Paris were struggling in the league, and Reggina of all teams came in with an offer of £18m + clauses, which was rejected, so I thought I'd act quick and get the deal over and done with, especially as I'm short of CBs right now.

He is now Lyon's record transfer.

Sold Kroos? :eek:

Yeah sold Kroos, he just wasn't performing for me well enough to reject that kind of offer. I've already got Pjanic and Gourcuff ahead of him, with players like Canales, Grenier, Verratti and Rits waiting for more of a chance. Also he wasn't really fitting my style of play, as I'm trying to get together a squad of speedy players so that I can counter attack and move the ball around quickly.

And what about Mata?

Yeah Mata's there, don't think he'll cause me a problem though, Azpi/Lamine will handle him.

(Famous last words :))

I'm starting a Lyon game :D. I got bored with my Arsenal game. This thread is so active which propelled me to pick them, so great work guys. Active threads make a big difference. I know most of you guys play Pjanic at the AMC so its more than likely you guys play a 4-2-3-1. Does "Sexy" struggle upfront as the lone striker?

I'm going to bring in Lukaku (great as a poacher even at 16), and another CB hopefully.

Archived