FM10: Official Manchester United Thread - Rooney's the main man

jonahno6

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ishu - Who are you playing next to Sissoko? I'm just about to buy for 14.75m, he'll come in the January window of 2010/2011 season (currently in Nov).

I already have Huddlestone so I'm tempted to go: Huddy (CM-Support) - Sissoko (B2B). Although Carrick has been in fine form, 6 assists in 13 games, choices choices haha.

Ishu - Who are you playing next to Sissoko? I'm just about to buy for 14.75m, he'll come in the January window of 2010/2011 season (currently in Nov).

I don't have him in my curent save.

I would play him with anyone really. Fletch and Sissoko can rotate at B2B. CM can go to Hudd, Fletch, Harg, Carrick.

Just finished my 2nd season with a thumping 5-0 win over Liverpool at Old Trafford on the last day of the Premiership!!!!

I won everything apart from the FA Cup where Arsenal knocked me out in the 4th round 7-5 :( (played Chelsea in the 3rd round)

Rough team looked like this;

4-2-3-1 deep

GK; Adler, Areola

DR; Rafael, O'Shea

DL; Evra, Fabio

DC; Ferdinand, Evans

DC; Vidic, Smalling

DLP; Montolivo, Carrick

DM; Rodwell, Fletcher

AMR; Pato, Valencia

AML; Rooney, Obertan

AMC; Gorcuff, Rodriguez

ST; Cardozo, Lukaku

Started a United game with Transfer Updates, and without Wayne Rooney, who i've edited to sign for Madrid for £40 mill (Which will be RTE'd into my transfer funds in January).

I reckon it'll be an interesting game, and shall be my last before FM11. It'll give me the opportunity to build my own squad. Though I've disabled transfer budgets for now, as I want to try and win with the original team, without Rooney.

:)

Started a United game with Transfer Updates, and without Wayne Rooney, who i've edited to sign for Madrid for £40 mill (Which will be RTE'd into my transfer funds in January).

I reckon it'll be an interesting game, and shall be my last before FM11. It'll give me the opportunity to build my own squad. Though I've disabled transfer budgets for now, as I want to try and win with the original team, without Rooney.

:)

i wouldve put £40mil and Benzema as this is more realistic...possibly

i wouldve put £40mil and Benzema as this is more realistic...possibly

Meh, I don't really want Benzema though. Rather develop the youth for season 1.

The team's playing pretty well so far, played 5, won 3, and 2 draws (with Liverpool and Villa).

The team's set up like this atm:

GK: VDS

DR: Brown

DL: Evra

DC: Vidic © (This update has him set as captain for some reason, with Neville as vc)

DC: Rio

MC: Scholes

MC: Fletcher (Rotated with Carrick & Anderson)

AML: Park

AMR: Nani (Valenica has his broken leg)

AMC: Giggs

ST: Berbatov (Scoring a fair share of goals)

I'm going to try and get everyone 20-30 games this year. :)

Archived