day off work booked !!

i'll wait for the patch.

LOL I like it mate, I have to agree to be honest I was going to book a week off but I will wait untill after release to see if we are in need of a patch first, although I hope that we dont need a patch its almost guaranteed that we will.:thup:

Will be getting in for christmas as MW2 comes out 10 days later :D

And I will be waiting for the 1st patch and for some tactics to come out :p

Im with you on that one soulz my loyalty is going to be seriously tested this year as I love COD and MW2 will be the dogs dangly bits.:thup:

If only school would let me take the day off...

Ah well, we'll probably be shut due to not having enough staff due to them all taking the day off for FM.

Lol, I doubt any of the teachers at my school even know that FM exists... Oh well, let's just hope I don't have exams/projects to do when I receive the game..:rolleyes:

As of today i have 4 assignments due in the week after FM10 is released... :(

Arggh shame, that sucks...

I *think* that my end-of-year exams will start about halfway through November... Just after my birthday & I should've gotten FM10 by then...

I'm gonna buy them game, but i'm just gonna experiment and play about untill the patch cos i wanna be my home team watford. and i imagine they will be awful without williamson and smith until the patch when we get Helguson and Cathcart on loan. will probably have a play with Notts County, Newcastle and Man City.

Short term loans aren't ever (at least they haven't been in the past) included in the game, so I don't think we'll have Heider or Craig unless we edit them ourselves. :(

I was planning on going to Alton Towers at some point in the week leading up to the release, so I've got the Friday, Saturday and Sunday to create the leagues I want for my career saves, plus a db for a bit of fantasy experiment work with a team purely built on wonderkids.

Archived