The Outcasts League

Because your Transfer Budget was 1.79m and they were valued at 2.4m or higher. And once you had picked up Fleck at 600k you had 1.19m left to spend on the other two players.

Awww that'll be why haha, I thought I had 17Million hahah.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have updated the Astana United section of the early posts, I will be slowly going through and completing a similar section for each of the teams that are left. :) Could be a while for the rest, I am packing for my holiday leaving early tomorrow morning, will try to get some done before bed then.

Well as I am going away in the morning I have been packing and cleaning and stuff round the house. I am trying to get the stuff together for the next team right now, but it could be when I return in three days time that I get the rest up...

No worries have a good holiday :thup:

I agree it is a bit harsh, I was trying to figure out what it is based on, it seems to be Reputation first and then from there it goes a little on other things.

Oh well, here's to proving the media wrong.:)

The pictures of the clubs names arent appearing anymore, I think its something to do with how Imageshack limit pictures maybe?

Pleased with my picks, a good mix of all-purpose midfielders and forwards. I did have defenders in 2nd and 5th spots but people beat me to them. Looks like the main goal will be to score just one more goal than the opposition every match :D

Right I am out now, see you all in three days. Should be back about 72 hours from now. :) I will finish the club updates. And I will start the sign-up and hopefully on Monday Morning NZ Time I will be able to complete the first update. July 1st to October 1st 2008, this will mainly be coverage of the Outcast Cup Group stages.

All my top picks! Very very happy with that. Gone for high agression players to press and break up opponents play and start those guerilla style counter attacks. Enoh is central to this with his tough tackling. Smithies is a solid if unspectacular keeper to take over upon Espinoza's retirement. Nicaragua are very weak down the left and so Nekhaychik was a priority to inject a bit of pace into the aging side and put crosses into the big men up front.

Only disapointment was Fowler getting stopped by customs after going for his flight back home after his medical. Therefore we are proud to unveil "the next Robbie Fowler" Edgar Cani who we hope will have a long and successful future at the club and develop into thrice the striker of Raul Nava.

Strange how the uncapped picks I rate highest all came in the final round. Well done to you Fergysafc Haris Medunjanin is an incredible bargain. Also to Dave, Santamaria is going to be impossible to beat for such a cheap price. All the division above luckily so don't have to deal with that until next season.

As for marquees... Lucho Gonzalez for 3m!!!! That is an immense bit of business.

In the first division, although I hate to say it, I reckon my bitter rivals and neighbours Belize have spent very wisely indeed.

Hmmm, looking back at how I spent and comparing to those bargains has piddled on my cornflakes slightly.

As Hamual so flatteringly stated, I have to say Belize have come out of the draft in a very, very nice position. In theory there quality there is to get promoted, however youth may play against the team to start, but certainly in a few seasons the team could be something a bit special.

Really looking foward to see how this will pan out. The work LLR has put in seems imense, this sign-up has quality written all over it.

I'm very pleased with the outcome of the draft picks, I am a firm believer that you should build a team from the back, this is shown in my draft picks of a CB, LB and RB, therefore will FC Dasoguz probably have the best defense in the Division if not the League.

However I decided to add some attacking buy acquiring Dmitry Torbinskiy for £3m.

it seems that I have gotten three of the oldest players in the draft.... it also seems I have picked up a total of 376 career goals from 2 strikers, and 2 Mid's/wingers.

those are also some great players for the young ones to learn from.

All the Draft players are now first nationality of the team that picked them and declared for that nation, all the Marquee Players have "Outcasts" as a second nationality alongside whatever their current is. I am back home now, but a bit tired after my trip so I will get on completing updates in the morning.

This is something I want to do, but FMRTE doesn't seem to let me move a player into a squad without swapping them with another one, now this is causing issues for me right now. I was hoping that it would allow it as my aim was to set it up so if the Marquee Player left each team could purchase another one and their balance would go down by said amount, but the problem is that they seem to unable to do this. If someone knows of a RTE that allows me to add players to a club can they pass this on? Thanks. :)

Thanks guys, and Happy Birthday James :) I have done a bit of work on the set-up and hope to be able to run the holiday 3 months onwards while I am at work tomorrow, so fingers crossed I will be able to get an update done tomorrow after work, up within about 24 hours of this message. On the plan. :)

Archived