Official FM09 "Who should I play Thread"

Thandui

A lot of people in this forum always ask "who should i play out of these ...." and i thought we might aswell have a thread for it

perhaps use a format like this:

Team:

Position:

Players:

Season:

for example

Team: Tottenham

Position: CM

Players: Lionel Messi or Mohamed Hosni (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mohamedhosnidy4.png)

Season: 2011-2012

and then people would give advice on who to play in that position, either Hosni or Messi or people could give advice about what other positions these two would be good at

just an idea, if you don't like it sorry!

Edit: actually we should also put in the season number

for example

Team:

Position:

Players:

Season:

From my experience it just make Messi cut in more if you have his crossing on mixed instead of often then it should make him cut in and score goals himself, could even have crossing rarely and get your AML to be the supplier of most of the crosses. It work when I had him anyways.

Team: Blackburn

Position: MR

Players: Elano and Thiago Neves

Not sure who would be best in that position. My scouts say that Neves is better than anyone in my squad for playing MC/MR/AMR.

Neves is naturally a right winger, so it'd make sense to just play him as a MR, right?

Team: Portsmouth

Position: Up front

Players: Two of, Crouch/Defoe/Utaka/Aquino

My main striker Bojan is injured unfortunatly and I can't get a combination that works from the other 4.

It is the second season btw.

Also,

Position: LB

Players: Pablo (Brazillian from Zaragoza) Mattock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Team: Barca

Players: chiellini or cristico

Season: 2

2nd season i have a choice of the above two at LB, i prefer playing with defensive fullbacks. for the first season chiellini was at first choice LB and cristico was still at genoa but now hes here.

chiellini is better in marking, tackling and i think crossing iirc but cristico has speed on his side and is 2 years younger and is only slightly worse than chiellini.

my scouts say both are pretty much near their full potential, tbh atm i am leaning slightly towards cristico.

• 1 month later...

Team: Aston Villa

Players: Emiliano Insua or Peter Masilela

Season: 4

At the moment they are both playing quite well in rotation but Insua is "looking to leave".

I'm wondering who would be better to play first team more often.

If it's Insua then I'll try more to keep him on board but if its Masilela then I won't feel to bad about allowing Insua leave if the right offer came in

Archived