Full Name: Mario Balotelli

Club: Inter Milan

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: ST, AMR, AML

Screenshot:

batotelliyq5.jpg

hi

just purchased mario bolatelli for my arsenal side , he isn't my first choice striker beacause i have adebeyor and vela up there ,and vela is really performing well, anyway what i would like to know is does he play better on the wings or up front ?

thanks

First choice ahead of Raul, Van der saar and Huntelaar in second season at Madrid for me, He is a class Striker and regularly gets hatricks,

Great purchace, well-done

van der saar??

only reason i asked is others have said he plays very well on the wings

Balotelli was really good for me his first two seasons in Real Madrid. He was the best scorer in the league both seasons scoring around 25 goals per season. Alot of them were freekicks, but then after installing the newest patch (maybe thats not the reason but it felt like it) he became really lame and I think he scored only aound 10 goals the two seasons after that. It probably wasn't the patch, just a dip in form which is quite realistic I guess.

Anyway, I would really recomend him since he literally won me the league the first two years!

I managed to get him for 31 mil at City, but only after I signed another big name, Pirlo. Before that, he was not interested. I don't no why.

Probably to do with his adaptability and the clubs repuation. He wants another top quality Italian there to help him settle and to know that you are of the sort of stature that he wants to play for.

Definately play him as a Striker...Also in an Arsenal Game am playing with a quick tempo style in a 5-2-2-1(Sometimes a 5-1-1-2-1) Withe the attacking mids in the centre

GK

RB CB CB CB LB

CM CM

AMR AML

ST

I was using Balotelli as a sub mainly and he was still bagging about a goal every other game..

Then Adebayor got injured so he became my first choice, because Persi was my Left Attacking Mid and now his figures in all competitions are

12 Starts 11 Times a Sub 17 Goals 3 Assists 3 Man of the Match No Cards 50 Fouls Against Average Rating 7.22

Just bought him for 8.5 million in the first transfer window as spurs!!

legend so far scored hat trick in first game and has now played 5 scored 9 and overall rating of 9.30

He currently plays right hand side of the strike force next to pavlychenko (will be replacing with marquinhos on jan 1st)

• 3 weeks later...

I play him up front with Aguero for Newcastle in 6th season. He is miles better than Aguero who I played £53m for!!! Scores loads and is breaking all th assists records.

Well worth the £30m + prices being quoted if you've got the money.

Also put him taking corners from both sides, my DC's have got loads of goals from his deliveries.

• 1 month later...

Archived