[Released] Classic2010 Skin Light & Dark Editions (Left+Right Sided Versions)

michaeltmurrayuk

This is a skin I have been working on since the release of patch 10.3, it's simple skin based on the Default Football Manager 2010 skin but with the old style tree menu re-enabled.

Please note that you will require patch 10.2 or later for this skin to work, though you do not need to be using Steam.

The skin comes in two versions one with the tree menu on the left hand side and the another with the tree menu on the right hand side.

Screenshots:

classic2.th.png classic3.th.png classicr1.th.png classicr4.th.png

The main changes apart from the tree menu are:

- Header Continue Button moved to the left of the menubar.

- Search bar moved to top right of calender bar.

- Continue button added to footer.

- Date and time added to footer.

- Tactics pitch perspective changed back to 2D.

Updated 1st April 2010 Version 1.1 Change Log:

- Fixed Must Respond Text on Continue Button.

- Tweaked Intro Screen Graphics.

Classic2010 Skin Download Page (Both Versions)

Dark Version of my Classic2010 Skin is now ready.

Please note that you will require patch 10.2 or later for this skin to work, though you do not need to be using Steam.

The skin comes in two versions one with the tree menu on the left hand side and the another with the tree menu on the right hand side.

Screenshots:

classicdark1.th.jpg classicdark2.th.jpg

classicdarkright4.th.jpg classicdarkright3.th.jpg

The main changes apart from the tree menu are:

- Header Continue Button moved to the left of the menubar.

- Search bar moved to top right of calender bar.

- Continue button added to footer.

- Date and time added to footer.

- Tactics pitch perspective changed back to 2D.

Changes from the light version (apart from standard light/dark changes):

- Removed extra trim from header (turned green on some screens for some unknown reason).

- Actions box slightly different.

Classic2010 Dark Skin Download Page (Both Versions)

Really like the look of this but was wandering about a couple of things:

1) Are the kits as big as they will go or can they be bigger?

2) Do backgrounds work?

Background (changes) can be re-enabled by following these two posts:

How to re-enable Background changes provided you have patch 10.2

How to get Stadium/Club Background images to show (provided you have done the above fix aswell)

Kits should be enlargable like with other skins, there should be a couple of threads around telling you how to do this.

Some of the text doesn't fit in the continue button such as 'must respond' ect.

Thanks I've fixed it in v1.1 (and the Dark Version) if you have already downloaded the skin before tonight then download this menubar.xml file and copy it into the panels folder for which ever version of the skin you are using and it should fix the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

The new tabbed interface in the default skin caused issues with re-enabling the tree menu, these problems were fixed in patch 10.2.

For the skin to work you need to be using patch 10.2 or 10.3, if you are using patch 10.1 or are unpatched then the skin won't appear ingame for you to select.

• 3 months later...

MM this may be a long shot, or I may have recalled incorrectly, but a few years ago (FM07 maybe), was it you that made rotated logos? Do you still have them/have you updated them over the years? Been trying to get hold of them and can't find them at all

MM this may be a long shot, or I may have recalled incorrectly, but a few years ago (FM07 maybe), was it you that made rotated logos? Do you still have them/have you updated them over the years? Been trying to get hold of them and can't find them at all

Yes I used to however I stopped making them when the game started to resize logos as it made them incompatible with most skins, I think I uploaded most of them to a backup site here before my site was shut down, they were also on Filefront and sortitoutsi but I think they were lost when they both went down.

• 1 month later...

Archived