J-League+Second and third level of the Japanese League by 23enzo86

23enzo86

J-League+Second and third level of the Japanese League by 23enzo86

I created three divisions of the Japanese League.

Created the J-League 1, the J-League Division 2 and the third Japanese, plus the League Cup, the Emperor's Cup and the Supercup.

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=43958761

Here is the new updated version of the Japanese League (Giappone v2)

Included many Japanese players and coaches (about 1000)

I recommend you download the no fake, to get the original names of the teams

I have helped Johnloch in transfering a J-League player-update from FM2009 to an XML for FM2010 (utilizing a code that I wrote to do this automatically). It contains original 1335 players for japanese clubs, but obviously the data is from last year and this season's transfers still have to be incorporated...

Sounds good.

I've always neglected the entire Asian continent in my career games, as I just don't feel it is complete when the biggest league from that continent is not included. This year, I plan to expand the number of leagues, and include a number of Asian (and African, American) leagues.

Boy, will my game be slow :) But, it sure will provide a lot of fun!

I have helped Johnloch in transfering a J-League player-update from FM2009 to an XML for FM2010 (utilizing a code that I wrote to do this automatically). It contains original 1335 players for japanese clubs, but obviously the data is from last year and this season's transfers still have to be incorporated...
where can I find this xml?

Excellent!

Been waiting for someone to release that!

May I ask - how accurate is the research on the players and staff? Is there good knowledge to their skills and ability. Also... have player histories and such been added to give it more realism? (Hate when every single player is about to play their first senior game, even though they're 30+ years old).

I like to know in-depth what I'm getting, so any info you wish to share would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry to say that in this database, there is no player histories....(players will play their first senior game even they are over 30+)

Accuracy...it based on the information collected from jwe2009, wikipedia (japanese version), a japanese database from wireframefox in fm08, different websites from www.jsgoal.jp, http://www.j-league.or.jp/, http://www.football-lineups.com/country/JP, http://www.imscouting.com/ ....etc.

kwongnowk - many thanks for the players update, but a couple of questions. Firstly, is this this years data or last seasons?

Secondly, ive came across a strange occurance when ive loaded it up. Im using in conjunction with the Jleague edit from this site, and a number of other leagues from here (mainly league only edits, but also the African mega update etc). when i loaded up the game, a number of the Japanese clubs had a lot of scottish players in, ones ive never heard of (and these dont appear to be made up names as the pic is the greyed out shot of someone with no facepack pic).

for example, Urawa Reds have Scots William Ferguson, William Mckenzie and Scott Mcintyre playing for them. Worth approx a few million pounds each!!!

Any ideas. im sure they dont play for J league teams, and other teams have loads of Scots too (Grampus etc).

very strange!!!

The data is based on this year, i.e. 2009 (From 3/09 to 12/09). Also, I updated all J1 & J2 player transfer for 09 season to Semptember 09.

For the second question, it's quite strange as I don't have such problem. I guest it may relate to the crash with different database....I suggest you try to load up the J-League Database only (for checking)

kwongnowk - many thanks for the players update, but a couple of questions. Firstly, is this this years data or last seasons?

Secondly, ive came across a strange occurance when ive loaded it up. Im using in conjunction with the Jleague edit from this site, and a number of other leagues from here (mainly league only edits, but also the African mega update etc). when i loaded up the game, a number of the Japanese clubs had a lot of scottish players in, ones ive never heard of (and these dont appear to be made up names as the pic is the greyed out shot of someone with no facepack pic).

for example, Urawa Reds have Scots William Ferguson, William Mckenzie and Scott Mcintyre playing for them. Worth approx a few million pounds each!!!

Any ideas. im sure they dont play for J league teams, and other teams have loads of Scots too (Grampus etc).

very strange!!!

Some Korean players becomes Scottish also Not all but some :)

14 South Korea MF Park Won-Jae In Ardija Team appearing as scottish with 5 caps 0 goals :)

Paul Wedlock from antiers (He Is on the national Team also :) )with 53 caps and 7 goals (I search the google and closest Paul Wedlock to football appear as referee) Unique ID is 1394632697

Some Korean players becomes Scottish also Not all but some :)

14 South Korea MF Park Won-Jae In Ardija Team appearing as scottish with 5 caps 0 goals :)

Paul Wedlock from antiers (He Is on the national Team also :) )with 53 caps and 7 goals (I search the google and closest Paul Wedlock to football appear as referee) Unique ID is 1394632697

Yes, thats what I've found with the Koreans too.

I had the dsame problem with a little personal update i did for myself to add certain people. Kevin keegan appeared as a Scottish referee!!!!

There exist some problems with version 10.1 and several player-update xmls run at the same time. But this will be resolved with the next patch!

I've heard this Fury, and i hope so. ive encountered the problems with a few now, and it'd take ages to load combinations of xml's and see which conflicted! I hope they get it out soon cos i'm wanting to play the JLeague ASAP! :-)

Also, any idea how the entire facepack thing will work with this, since the picture files will have unique id's that wont change (cos theyre sitting in your folder as files!)

You can try a workaround: just merge the staff updates with the editor into one file! As long as there are only players/staff added, this should work fine. But only one merge at a time, i.e.,

- load first xml

- merge with second xml

- save & quit the editor

- re-enter the editor and load your previously saved file

- merge with third xml

- save and quit

etc.

Note: DON'T MERGE XMLs THAT CONTAIN LEAGUE RULES!

I've heard this Fury, and i hope so. ive encountered the problems with a few now, and it'd take ages to load combinations of xml's and see which conflicted! I hope they get it out soon cos i'm wanting to play the JLeague ASAP! :-)

Also, any idea how the entire facepack thing will work with this, since the picture files will have unique id's that wont change (cos theyre sitting in your folder as files!)

Maxie if you have scottish non-league file download the latest one 1911 version it seems scottish players were in this file (for me 0611 version) were jumping to japan. In 1911 there is less scottish in japan only affected teams are Antiers and Montedio Yamagata

Maxie if you have scottish non-league file download the latest one 1911 version it seems scottish players were in this file (for me 0611 version) were jumping to japan. In 1911 there is less scottish in japan only affected teams are Antiers and Montedio Yamagata

Yeah, ive downloaded 1911, but i now find MORE scots in the J-League and some Japanese players are Scottish!! I think it depends on what different xml's each user is randomly using.

Hopefully as FuryG says, the patch will sort this out!

well.... finally I found something serious happened in the end of season

I as Antlers finished top of J1 and as reward, I qualified for....... the relegation playoff of J2 together with Urawa (5th of J1), Gamba (8th of J1) and Yokohama FC (bottom of J2)

Then I won the relegation playoff by finishing 1st, making the other 3 teams marked "relegated" from J2 while Antlers (actual J1 champion) "survived" in J2.

So as the outcome:

the bottom 3 teams in J1 (Sanfrecce Ardija and JEF) disappeared from the J league

the top 3 team of J2 are promoted into J1 (without playoff, btw)

Gamba and Urawa, who are marked as "relegated from J2" actually stayed in J1 but more than 90% of their first teamer requested to leave

And Antler appears in both J1 and J2!

I guess this is due to that I didn't include JFL and lower levels when I started. Hope someone can fix it in future versions.

I'm getting some random errors with this....well, not errors but strangeness!

first off, loadsa scots in the JLeague. then, unticking the scottish non league xml caused more. But latest load, still have scots non league not loaded, no Scots in the Jleague. But, ive noticed, the odd...random player missing. Miek Havenaar and Robert Cullen (in the db file) but not loaded into the game.

Ive noticed this with a a couple of players in a update im working on (U-17 players not in game). As a test i recently added Raheem Sterling, Zak Ansah and a couple of others. Theyre deffo in my db file, but only Ansah appears in the loaded game.

Im assuming that this isnt just unique to this Japanese file and im assuming (Hoping) that this is all what FuryG is talking about and will be fixed in the 2nd patch.

hoep they get it out soon.......its difficult to test your updates and various xml's together at the min when some players appear, and some appear in the wrong place etc!!!

Archived