FM2010 - Great!! My almost 5 year old PC can play it

installed the vanilla demo and tried few friendlies with Newcastle FC.

So far so good. Processing is smooth. However, with my old Geforce 3 Ti 200, 3D graphics is a too laggy though (I think the framerate is under 5 fps). 2D view is smooth.

need to get used to the new interface though. Prefer the menu on the left hand side (FM2009 style) than the tab at the top (FM2010 style). But overall I like it. Will buy it :cool:

My specs is:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.8GHz).

2GB DDR1 RAM.

Geforce 3 Ti200 64 Mb.

Monitor 22 inch with 1650 x 1050 resolution.

Why don't you just upgrade your PC??

You know that's what i'm thinking to.....but i would buy something like amd II x3 720 black edition and overclovk it, with 4 G of ddr2 Ram at least , and at radeon 4870 512Mb for my 17 inch monitor more then enough this all would cost me around 500 euros with the other parts to.......

and now comes the fun part I don't have the money could you lend me Blanchflower :D

Atleast you have GeForce. I have some weird ancient 32mb video card. That's it! And 2gb ram and a 2.4GHz processor.

It's probably the worst computer in this forum and it yet works FM 10 brilliantly. FM 09 was just terrible but 10 is working brilliantly for me. I don't know hw SI did it but a huge thanks to them!

Just to let know if others need: I have a non supported/old video card.

My screen flashed as I started a match (match, not FM game).

Since FM09 worked 2D perfectly...i was angry. very angry.

I had to reboot the system because of strange overlay behaviour of the screen and similar. I then reloaded FM10, started a game and disabled 3D things, that were disabled.

Now the game is perfect....for luck.

As for FM 2009, I couldn't even play the demo because it displayed an error message right after clicking on its desktop icon. So this is what I expected from FM 2010 as well, but surprisingly, it works. I haven't played any games yet but I guess 2D game engine will be fine too. That's a fantastic thing, the game got better and still it runs on computers on which FM 2009 did not. :thup:

installed the vanilla demo and tried few friendlies with Newcastle FC.

So far so good. Processing is smooth. However, with my old Geforce 3 Ti 200, 3D graphics is a too laggy though (I think the framerate is under 5 fps). 2D view is smooth.

need to get used to the new interface though. Prefer the menu on the left hand side (FM2009 style) than the tab at the top (FM2010 style). But overall I like it. Will buy it :cool:

My specs is:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.8GHz).

2GB DDR1 RAM.

Geforce 3 Ti200 64 Mb.

Monitor 22 inch with 1650 x 1050 resolution.

I'd look into the possibility of getting a new graphics card. At least 128mb and that should help immensly I think. As for an fm2009 style interface then if you install the game through steam you'll get an fm2009 type skin for fm2010.

I've noticed a massive difference in processing speed on my little laptop. When there is a load of fixtures to process when I'm 'continuing' it just flies through them at a rate of, I dunno, 5 per second. Amazing.

Archived