Siphiwe Tshabalala

real_betis

Evon

I have got a small database without the South African league loaded and he still show's up for me. He is one of the more promising potential's for South African football under Joel Santana. Been playing really well for us and is a very good little player.

I've signed him in my QPR save and he is still doing the business four seasons on in the Premiership helping us get into Europe.

I have just been having a conversation with a friend over the pronounciation, anyone help us out here? :)

But for 300k, thats a deffinate purchase for a championship club, you couldnt go wrong really!

Looks like the friggin deal of the century. He's a Premiership player definitely. But I'm guessing you'd need to load some extra leagues to get him...or have a Large database.

He's been a South African international for a while now, he should be there even without the PSL or a large database loaded.

If you haven't done so already, check out Peter Masilela as well. Very solid left back at another bargain at the start of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived