links to v6 enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/267418141/FM_UPDATE_V6.zip.html

http://www.zshare.net/download/64127056e2beff36/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=714KZEG0

http://sharebee.com/509e6297

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys now the wating is over the big surprise in v5 is the game will start on july 2nd 2009 and not 2008 you guys can play in the new champions league & europa league system

hi guys now the wating is over the big surprise in v5 is the game will start on july 2nd 2009 and not 2008 you guys can play in the new champions league & europa league system

that sounds GREAT!

Come on chriss, dont make us wait, please please please tell us how to change the start date so we can try it out and try and make our own databases

i can not tell you mate i did not break the code my mate did vo he did not tell me how to do it he told me to go out of my room why he did it it took him half an hour to vo the only thing he told me is the codes are in south koren

i can not tell you mate i did not break the code my mate did vo he did not tell me how to do it he told me to go out of my room why he did it it took him half an hour to vo the only thing he told me is the codes are in south koren

hi chris any chance you can post a beta today so we can check it out i sent you a inbox message last night hope you do

I don't see why a code would be in South Korean, seeing as SI are from England. :D

But if it works that's cool, I just hope it's not a hex editored save game jobby as that can cause problems.

version 5 released on saturday 1st august

-transfers

-loans

-manager changes

-manager contracts

-player contracts

-new board takeovers

-removed old injurys

-added new injurys

-removed all old loans

-updated the champions league & europa league

-players have been upgraded/downgraded

-players reputaions upgraded/downgraded

-added more new kits for new season

-updated lower divisons in these leagues france,germany,italy,scotland,

-removed points deductions

-added -10 points to southamption

the will be a big surprise in version 5

i will you guys on day of release

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i have some bad news on start the game in 2009 i was playin on it yesterday it crashed on january 1 2010 5 times it done it i will have to tell my mate when he gets back from holiday so he can fix it i hat to reinstall the game on the computer so i can start back in 2008 v5 still released on the 1st august am sorry for that bit of bad news i no some you guys was lookin forward to this i would fix it my self if i new how to

heres some info on version 5

-553 players edited in England

-496 players edited in Italy

-505 players edited in Spain

-330 players edited in Scotland

-400 players edited in France

-477 Players edited in Germany

-218 players edited in Portugal

-250 players edited in other countrys

-200 managers edited in England

-200 managers edited in Spain

-169 managers edited in Italy

-160 managers edited in Germany

-132 managers edited in france

-105 managers edited in scotland

-100 manager edited in other countrys

-update 2nd and 3rd divisions in Germany

-updated 2nd division in france

-updated 2nd division in spain

still lookin to updateing these league sweden, serbia, argentina, austria

try in to gather all info on those leagues i will let you no how it goin throu the week

i have some bad news on start the game in 2009 i was playin on it yesterday it crashed on january 1 2010 5 times it done it i will have to tell my mate when he gets back from holiday so he can fix it i hat to reinstall the game on the computer so i can start back in 2008 v5 still released on the 1st august am sorry for that bit of bad news i no some you guys was lookin forward to this i would fix it my self if i new how to

It's pretty much impossible to fix, messing with the games date code will always cause crashes when generating new fixtures, regens, etc.

Chriss, are you going to try and sort out whatever is making the game crash so we can start in the year 2009 or are you going to release it with the starting date 2008

i carnt sort out the thing making the game crash my mate will have to sort it out when he gets back from holiday i am going to release v.5 update and it will start in the year 2008 has i have now reinstalled the game

Norwich City have signed Grant Holt from shrewsbury town Simon Whalley from preston north end Rhoys Wiggins from crystal palace and have loaned goalkeaper Ben Alnwick for 3months from sunderland..

Sammy Clingan has signed for coventry city

Everton have agreed a £7million fee with Tottenham for Scotland international Alan Hutton

Liverpool owners seal finance deal - Co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are not expected to issue a statement, but the deal is believed to be for another year and will involve them paying back £60m of the original debt. (Should abit to the kitty)

Zenit St. Petersburg sign Torino winger Alessandro Rosina - 6 million pounds - 4 year contract

Villareal sign Internacional striker Nilmar - 8 million pounds - 5 year contract

Brazilian striker Keirrison signs at Barcelona - 12 million pounds - 5 year contract

i have now done promotions & relegations for 6 more leagues brazil first & second divisions, austria premier league, cezch rep first division, ukraine premier league,

heres some screenshots of v.5

portsmouth.th.png

nottscounty.th.png

brazil2nd.th.png

brazil1st.th.png

zlatan is part-exchanged with eto'o and 48m euros, so from what ive seen in the posted screen, you hv zlatan valued at 38m

does this means you no longer set future trasnfers? if so, do the values logical? (barry isnt 150k? vice versa...)

i do not set my transfer has future ones now becasue it put some teams in the red barry will be valued at 6.75mil i think

Archived