Canales

benji!!!!!

I picked this young Spanish midfielder for 200k after my sscout highly reccomended him. JA 20, PA 20. Apparently he has the "potential to be a leading Premiership midfielder". For 200k it was a no brainer and he looks to have a set of nicely rounded stats for an 18 year old.

Haven't seen him posted around here so though I'd share him with you

t_Canalesm_a684a83.jpg

He's only backup at the minute, but Petrov is off in the summer and possibly Sidwell so he'll be in and around the first team much more. I have a quartet of young spanish midfielders, him and 3 regens and the combined sum is 200k. One looks very special

I found him for Grasshopper, bought him for around £200k, and sold him two years later for £2.5 million because he felt he'd grown to big for my club; I left him in the reserves for a year, and he never really featured regularly for me, but he was huge for Spain. I was shocked to see how much I could get for him; I think I was originally offered £1.5 million and I upped it to see how far I could go.

• 5 months later...

I Got him on my Barca game. Never thought anyone else had found him but there you go, big community lol.

Canales.jpg[/img]

My scout says he has the ability to be as good as Xavi so I bought him. Been Very Impressive in my U-19, going to send him on loan to my feeder club Birmingham next season who are in the EPL and currently have Busquets and Zucclini on loan from me.

Archived