After 14yrs of long service!

I was bored of being nice, so just told you straight: Thanks for making ANOTHER topic about it, that's all. Thanks for making the forums a better place. :)

Bit harsh, just leave the modding to the mods :thup:

I'm not modding, just thanking him.

I was bored of being nice, so just told you straight: Thanks for making ANOTHER topic about it, that's all. Thanks for making the forums a better place. :)

I'm not modding, just thanking him.

okay. yeah thanks alot! BYE BYE!!

okay. yeah thanks alot! BYE BYE!!

Was there a point to that post, or did you just feel like posting more wasteful posts? :) Like double-posting? You should use the edit button. Just helping you out here.

I wonder how many out of the 76,023 in attendance can pronounce the stadium's name. >_>

I finally been reward by the board at Newcastle. They are namely a new 76023 stadium after me! Go and buy a season ticket for CZERPAK STADIUM
Let's cut out the childish behaviour.

As I like childish behavior, did the op not mean they are naming a new stadium after him and not what he puts it namely?

You should easily be a legend with a record like that. Well done on your achievements. I wouldn't be able to pronounce the stadium name either. I'd pronounce it Cker-Pack.

You should easily be a legend with a record like that. Well done on your achievements. I wouldn't be able to pronounce the stadium name either. I'd pronounce it Cker-Pack.

Its pronounced Sherpak

its supposed to be a bug, how u dnt get on the legends list

thats wot i heard anyway

Did you ask for the board to expand the stadium or they just build one for you?

st james park couldnt be expanded any more due to lack of space so i stopped asking. all of a sudden they announced they were building a new 1

Let's cut out the childish behaviour.

I'm with Ozzy38. This forum is terrible and given we only have three mods who aren't around all of the time, we need people to stand up for it. We want it to be a better place than it is.

I'm with Ozzy38. This forum is terrible and given we only have three mods who aren't around all of the time, we need people to stand up for it. We want it to be a better place than it is.

And how is it meant to get better when people start bickering over other people's posts?

So your standing by a person who's added zilch to the conversation and basically came in here to +1? It takes more effort to type out a post than it does to press backspace on the keyboard and get out of the annoying thread. I don't see how posting detrimental comments that inevitably start arguments, is doing this forum any good. If, however, this indeed is "standing up" for it (oh dear), then this forum must already be crap and full of cliques.

Out of interest, sczerpak, how much money did/do you have in the bank, seeing as they just decided to build one without having to be asked?

And if this forum is as 'terrible' as you make out, then why do you continue to post here so regularly? Why don't you make an effort to interact with topics others find interesting rather than moaning about them?

So your standing by a person who's added zilch to the conversation

O RLY?

I wonder how many out of the 76,023 in attendance can pronounce the stadium's name. >_>

Also I advised him on how he can improve his posting. Is it possible to add 'zilch' to a topic that adds 'zilch' to the forum?

And if this forum is as 'terrible' as you make out, then why do you continue to post here so regularly? Why don't you make an effort to interact with topics others find interesting rather than moaning about them?

I do make exactly that effort.

O RLY?

Also I advised him on how he can improve his posting. Is it possible to add 'zilch' to a topic that adds 'zilch' to the forum?

Yes, you try and act like all your posts in here were to help and get this forum "back on track", instead of you doing nothing but adding 1 to your post count and trying to being funny/being sarcastic.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone spends their lives on here, so just because you've seen a thread 10 times, doesn't mean everyone else has, and you posting things like:

Thanks for creating yet another topic about this really old thing. >_>

don't do anything but inflame the original poster, which is clearly what you intended to do. It adds nothing to the conversation and it's clear as day you know that. But if your telling me a thread that isn't a moaning one, but one about one person informing others of something that doesn't happen in everyones games is adding nothing to the forum, then I truely am baffled as to how you got backing from someone on here, from someone who wants these forums to be better. But I digress.

Rubbish, this place is full of idiots that try to mod the place and they are the ones that cause a bad atmosphere in here. These people are worse for this place then the OP who had a genuine point to talk about in the "general discussion" forum.

Too many do gooders come into threads and try to be something they arent. If you dont like the topic dont open it.

Archived