Who is your star player this year ??

tithedaddy

mine is oscar cardozo, im barcelona and eto'o is playing pants so got cardozo on loan for a fee of 2.4million with a instant buy proce of 5 million at any time and he has got 26 goals in 30 games including 4 goals against man utd in the champions league. thinking of selling eto'o now and buying some youngsters

Its still early on in my first season but i have to say.. Tim Cahill is amazing.... scoring and assisting and basically ruling the attacking 3rd of the pitch like a god...

and special mention goes to nigel de jong who is now my favourite dmc.. he's a little rottweiler and has , in his 10 games so far, got a tackling average of 12.33 ... he's dynamite, and has kept the likes of fabregas, lampard, deco, nasri, modric, gerrard and everyone quiet

HAs to be Veloso for me.

i play a box midfield and he is the DMC playmaker.

But cos of my AMC getting exhausted 3/4 through the game, i normally sub and bring Veloso higher up the pitch to take the AMC role, he really can bang them in from long range.

Vicious striker of the ball...

amazing to watch. now retraining him as AMC.

hahaha

Laurito for me, 3 seasons in, he's still only 20 and i don't think i could stop him scoring if i wanted to!

He's playing amazing in my Juventus game. In the 3rd season, Udinese are 2nd in december, even though they have sold some of their stars, like Quagliarella, Inler and Tissone. Laurito has 11 goals in 16, and the highest av. rating for a striker in the league.

Archived