[FM16][Mod] Club panels

ArtDekDok

"art club overview details panel.xml" line 22 change scale_picture="false" to scale_picture="true"

I know I said this worked and it did but I've changed it back. The reason for this is because it enlarges all badges and makes some look a bit blurred as they are no longer there normal png size.

Is there anything else that will allow both issues to be fixed?

Thanks

I know I said this worked and it did but I've changed it back. The reason for this is because it enlarges all badges and makes some look a bit blurred as they are no longer there normal png size.

Is there anything else that will allow both issues to be fixed?

Thanks

reduce default club logo size or increase height and width of club panels

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any ideas?

Have a look in the club overview details panel or club overview details for something like this bit of code and delete it.

<!-- kit style background image -->

<widget class="picture" id="ktbg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false" image_alignment="top, left" transparency="0.4" file="graphics/pictures/kit/back">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

<!-- set kit 'background' logo -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="ktgb"/>

<integer id="set_property" value="file"/>

</record>

</widget>

make a backup first of course.

Have a look in the club overview details panel or club overview details for something like this bit of code and delete it.

<!-- kit style background image -->

<widget class="picture" id="ktbg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false" image_alignment="top, left" transparency="0.4" file="graphics/pictures/kit/back">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

<!-- set kit 'background' logo -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="ktgb"/>

<integer id="set_property" value="file"/>

</record>

</widget>

make a backup first of course.

Thanks a lot friend, easy and clear description. It worked. :thup:

Cool wkdsoul. I like clear and easy desciption. I want to create my own small skin and want in the club overview the stadium picture. I downloaded the base_dark_skin and can´t get it to work with the stadium picture. I want the club overview from the base skin, but with the stadium picture if you know what i mean i hope you can help me. Could it be that i need a club overview panel?

Cool wkdsoul. I like clear and easy desciption. I want to create my own small skin and want in the club overview the stadium picture. I downloaded the base_dark_skin and can´t get it to work with the stadium picture. I want the club overview from the base skin, but with the stadium picture if you know what i mean i hope you can help me. Could it be that i need a club overview panel?

Insert the Panels above into the base skin, panels folder. should be fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

No idea it depends on what else has changed, some of the xml files haven't changed apart from having to update linked file locations, whilst others have, you'd need to compare each default file from fm16 that the mod uses against the fm17 files to see what has changed and then update the modded files with any changes.

Archived