Can't sell or sign players

Unless you're under a transfer embargo which I don't think Derry were at the start of the game and the rep is low in game terms but decent for the Irish league. I think you'll be looking around the free transfers or from other clubs.

Which players are you trying to target?

Unless you're under a transfer embargo which I don't think Derry were at the start of the game and the rep is low in game terms but decent for the Irish league. I think you'll be looking around the free transfers or from other clubs.

Which players are you trying to target?

Mostly Scottish players as those are the only realistic targets. Even players on frees have to high wages.

• Administrators
How would I be able to check?

Exit your save, go to the main menu and start a new game. On the page where the option is available, if it's currently ticked then you've likely started your last save game (i.e the one you're playing) with it ticked as well.

dsU30na.png[/img]

Similar problem but not quite the same for me. I have this many players wanted every transfer window plus a few more who have now lost their wanted sign. But barely any bids and if they are they are completely unacceptable like not even their value price. I've sold only Anderson, Romero and Balanta across three seasons for £15m-£30m, I want to sell my players but considering I'm reaching champions league quarters and semis and now actively in the quarters again I deserve more respectable/any bids at all for my players! The whole idea of sell to develop younger players is impossible!

You might start seeing clubs making offers & enquiries once the season ends, if you want to get a discussion going about your situation start can you start a thread of your own as it's very different to the OP & it's not fair to hijack their thread.

dsU30na.png[/img]

Similar problem but not quite the same for me. I have this many players wanted every transfer window plus a few more who have now lost their wanted sign. But barely any bids and if they are they are completely unacceptable like not even their value price. I've sold only Anderson, Romero and Balanta across three seasons for £15m-£30m, I want to sell my players but considering I'm reaching champions league quarters and semis and now actively in the quarters again I deserve more respectable/any bids at all for my players! The whole idea of sell to develop younger players is impossible!

I said this on another thread aswell, they don't seem to get it no matter how much I try to explain.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/433755-Why-do-AI-make-strange-offers-none-at-all

The whole transfer system needs a complete Re-haul, It's unrealistic especially when you compare it to today's market.

Heres hoping for it to implemented on FM16 :lol:

I said this on another thread aswell, they don't seem to get it no matter how much I try to explain.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/433755-Why-do-AI-make-strange-offers-none-at-all

The whole transfer system needs a complete Re-haul, It's unrealistic especially when you compare it to today's market.

Heres hoping for it to implemented on FM16 :lol:

Tbh, people who say that, have little clue as to how deep the system actually is. I posted it in the linked thread, but I'll post it here too:

Have a read through this thread. It might be an eye opener: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/418710-Why-so-hard-to-get-rid-of-unwanted-players-MUST-READ-THREAD

Archived