Scouting

I have a question about scouting.. I have seen some youtube videos where people go go to the scouting tab and then under scouting there is a huge list of players listed. Is there a way to say highlight the whole list without having to click that circle to scout every single player?

I have a question about scouting.. I have seen some youtube videos where people go go to the scouting tab and then under scouting there is a huge list of players listed. Is there a way to say highlight the whole list without having to click that circle to scout every single player?

you can do it en-masse by clicking the top one in the shortlist

then pressing shift, and pressing the bottom one in the shortlist (then right click and scout as normal)

press control to omit ones from it

Forgot about that one, if a scout is assigned more that one player to report on it will indeed take longer for them to get 100% knowledge on each player.

Does it actually show that they don't have the full 100% knowledge of that player then?

Unless you want to employ a specific scout to scout players, the quickest way is to choose the "pool" option. Then any scout you have will scout the next player on the scouting shortlist. Makes for a much faster action than if you have to wait for that specific scout or scouts to be available for his next target. The drawback is that the scouts will have to temporarily pause their other assigned scouting missions.

Archived