First Team Player claiming he isn't getting enough football in pre-season????

It's the start of the second season, the guy got lots of football in the first season.

We just finished pre-season where he played to get fit and have the two Cups finals that's technically part of pre-season done and the guy suddenly get all mad for not getting enough first team football.

wth, we haven't even played the first division game yet????

This is an ongoing problem in my game and is Frankly ridiculous.

Summer after the first season - I've got half my players beating down my door demanding to leave if they aren't first choice. I wouldn't mind if it was just Rosciky, Podolski, Monreal etc....thats fair enough.

But I've got Ozil, Cazorla, Sanchez, The Ox, Wilshere all moaning at me! Ozil and Sanchez have played every game when fully fit (and have just won the ECL thanks to Ramsey), Cazorla got 30+ games in all comps after an injury, and The Ox and Wilshere were first rotation with 35 games each over the season.

The Worst is Cazorla & Ozil, who are complaining about not being played in recent weeks. They played in my last 3 games and since then its been the off season. So they are complaining about not playing in games they played in and then when there AREN"T ANY EFFING GAMES! Both have tried to ultamatum me...but as I say, They have played when it has been physically possible, so clearly something about the way the game works this out is screwed!

The worst bit is Cazorla complained (rightly) in March/April ....Then Again at the end of may (despite having had game time), and then ridiculously in July, berating me for breaking my promises, when there haven't been any fixtures for the club.

Its been bugging me as well, I was playing Hacchim Mastour every other game as hes injury prone starting him, and bringing him on as a sub loads, and he starts moaning about not playing enough!?!? I have so many players who I play regularly, I almost have to sell half my squad each year. I even have backups moaning when I play them fairly regularly

Archived