Looking for a new challenge?

Hi.

I am currently looking for a new challenge as I am currently coming to the end of my current save with I am just starting to lose interest in.

I have a current save with Hull City. Which obviously started as big struggle but after a complete change of philosophy I have made them a well respected team in Europe. I'm starting to get to the point where I feel I have taken them as far as I can go.

Achievements.

- Qualified for the Champions League by finishing 4th in the league.

- Currently leading my group after drawing twice against Juventus and Bayern Munich and thrashing Standard Liege twice.

- Transformed the finances of the club and making them more than financially stable.

- Expanded the stadium twice.

- Taken the junior and youth facilities from awful to as good as they can be.

- Set up a great scouting network.

- Have top quality staff.

- Not broken the bank to sign ridiculously over priced players.

- Signed talented and hungry young players who want to succeed from lower leagues and the fringes of premiership clubs.

- Highest signing has only ever been £5million

- Have an impressive developmental squad with 11 players with either 5 star or 4 and a half star potential. Who are all likely to go on to be top quality Premiership players and all worth a lot of money and thus brining in the club a lot of money.

- Play attractive, free flowing, passing football.

What I would like from a challenge:

- Difficult but realistic.

- The need to completely reshape the club in every way.

- Need to get rid of deadwood.

- Low budget.

- Potential to be a somewhat big club and not a town with a 10k population.

- Lower league.

- English League

Any suggestions?

Southend - league two - no money crap facilities, decent chance of promotion early on. Opportunity to build club and grow. I'm playing as them and am in league one play offs at the mo - taking me 6 seasons but regularly getting 7-8k attendances.

Just off the top of my head:

Coventry - great potential, but currently untapped.

Luton - a bit more tight financial and less immediate potential, but still realistic enough

Brighton - huge potential and already pretty far up the leagues, could easily be a giant within a reasonable time frame

Archived