Very proud dad.

Not sure if this is appropriate or not but I just wanted to share this with the FM community.

My 12 year old son has watched me play Football Manager for years and convinced me to get him a copy for his Playstation Vita.

Well after months of trial and error all of his hard word and commitment has paid off as he is just about to have Luton Town FC promoted to the Premiere League in the 2022/2023 season.

He has varied his style but has maintained a 4-1-4-1 formation and is about to reap the rewards.

I'm a very proud dad atm.

Well done Jayden, very well done my son :)

Oh don't worry about that there are very strict rules.

No X-box, TV or computer games until homework and chores are done.

No blowing off his weekend activities to play computer games etc etc.

He's done this the long and hard way, hence how impressed with him I am :)

It sounds like he's ready to challenge his dad, get him off the vista and on to the full game. I'm currently going head to head with my 12 year old in the Portuguese league. He did the double in the first season with Benfica (i thought about grounding him after he beat me in the cup final) The second season was a different story though. I ran away with the league and put this new comer in his place. I've also got a 9 year old who's dying to get in on the action but i don't think he's ready to take on a team of his own yet. Some epic family battles lie ahead.

Archived