Cheat Engine

I was having a discussion earlier about graphics,and a program called "cheatengine" was suggested to me as my graphics card and processing is not the best.Has anybody had any good use out of this before,and does it actually make a difference or am i just wasting my time..

Cheers.

A dev a while back said it was no more than a placebo. It didn't actually speed the game up, apart from in the ME, and just changes the game clock. You'll notice that more results fly past your eyes on processing, but it will still take exactly the same time to process.

Using cheatengine or similar applications put extra strain on your hardware, so yes, using it can screw you over.. that said, it's essentially software side overclocking and should be treated as carefully as you would with overclocking, particularly given that those who are using it are those who likely don't have great hardware to begin with.

Using cheatengine or similar applications put extra strain on your hardware, so yes, using it can screw you over.. that said, it's essentially software side overclocking and should be treated as carefully as you would with overclocking, particularly given that those who are using it are those who likely don't have great hardware to begin with.

Especially when it makes no difference in the long run really :p

I have tried cheat engine and it makes the game really fast ,the only problem is trying to use the drop down menu bars you cant ---has anyone found away around this ?

does anyone have a safe link for a game booster with out all the added downloads of tool bars etc

A dev a while back said it was no more than a placebo. It didn't actually speed the game up, apart from in the ME, and just changes the game clock. You'll notice that more results fly past your eyes on processing, but it will still take exactly the same time to process.

This is exactly what happened for me when i tested cheat engine with FM13.

There was no difference in the processing time.

I have tried cheat engine and it makes the game really fast ,the only problem is trying to use the drop down menu bars you cant ---has anyone found away around this ?

does anyone have a safe link for a game booster with out all the added downloads of tool bars etc

If i remember correctly you should be able to click and hold the mouse button.

But, as mentioned above, i haven't tested this on FM14.

I'll PM u the link i used for it mate ok when i come across it again,just gotta watch what you are "accepting" in those little checkboxes,otherwise you get some amount of crap on your computer.I found that out the hrad way previously im afraid.

Archived