From the lows of the Dead Sea to the highs of Everest - An Asian Journeyman

Makoto Nakamura

I've returned to playing Football Manager and decided that Asia would be the right place to be, with me finding the Around The World pack over in the Editors Hideaway I've decided to check out how much Asia has too offer!

Here is the set up:

y0Rvu41.png?2

ehnnrzt.png?2

C93Oh22.png?2

MPqLt75.png?1

The aim, well just to go wherever I feel, no rules other than to have fun! Of course I'll be starting unemployed and as a Sunday League manager.

Job Offers

QwvmUcd.png?1

CC51iJs.png?1

tDQfnVy.png?1

vje0aDT.png?1

oILZU2J.png?1

4O56hYS.png?1

lz0CwEM.png?1

vyi0JVv.png?1

2rTWyBc.png?1

dEi6q2H.png?1

I'm only really swayed by about 4 of the offers, Fukushima Utd because of the name, Dezzolla because of their awesome logo, Salmiya because of the transfer budget and most of all, Manang Marsyangdi because after some research they are the big team in Nepal, and who doesn't want to manage in Nepal?!?

Don't know anything about those teams so Honda FC i say!
I always love a good Asian save so I'll be interested to see how this unfolds especially with the add on pack. Hopefully the pack is stable...and I may use it myself :)
Good luck. Were you not enjoying your youth saves?
I managed Fukushima before and it was fun. I don't remember much about them though.

Going to be hard for you to turn down the huge transfer budget at this time in your career.

I'd go to Nepal, winning A Division will boost your reputation no end. :D Good luck wherever you end up though.
Good Luck with the save, have fun with it and wherever you go I'm sure it will be a great read for us :)

Thanks everyone, I have decided to go to Nepal so next post will be little bits about the club!

ManangMarshyangdiClub.png

Manang Marshyangdi Club is a Nepali professional football club based in Swayambhu, Kathmandu, known as MMC is one of the most popular sports club in Nepal, which plays in the town of Katmandu. They play in the Nepalese first division, the Nepal A- Division League.The club is one of the most successful soccer club in Nepalese football, in terms of trophies won by a Nepali club. They share the top spot for winning National League along with Ranipokhari Corner Team (RCT), winning 6 National Leagues each. Looking from the history the fierce rival team for Manang Marshyangdi is Nepal Police Club, a departmental team. The other rivals includes Three Star Club, New Road Team.

Zi2DBqr.png?1

Squad:

GUu27gB.png?1

First impressions is that we have a big squad with improvements needed, we have 2 good Nigerians and a good Nepalese GK for this level.

Key Players:

ZSe0lui.png?1

lBgb44r.png?1

oW5v4xt.png?1

*NOTE* I have changed the screen resolution from now on after this to make things easier for me to see.

Information

IM8AcJR.png?1

8QHw3pW.png?1

The League

d6hIs9n.png?1

As you can possibly see, the league is not for the lighthearted as it contains Armed Police, Nepal Army & Nepal Police, but evens things out by having 'Friends' as well.

2012/13 Pre-Season

17hudG9.png?1

Well the fixtures went okay, our defence is pretty leaky but we seem to be scoring a lot as well so signs are good going into the league.

o20XhgC.png?1

6lQnRAi.png?1

HfOuDBa.png?1

7y33v7P.png?1

I only brought in 4 players and I ended up having to release one of them because of the 4 foreign player limit, I'm hoping that Kenneth Williams can be deadly in front of goal although I'm not too hopeful at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived