[FM2013] CONCACAF downloads

5uVoT.png

aBqYu.jpg?1?5339

SCREENSHOT

DOWNLOAD ALL

WARNING - THESE ARE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE DEFAULT PLAYER DB

This is a Canada and US file that are best used together. MLS structure left intact, but transfers mostly updated for 2013.

With these files you should run Mexico's leagues, at least on "view-only", so that they don't just rack up Champions League wins and build up form. Join us at FMNorthAmerica for more CONCACAF and American editing projects and add-ins. Load all players from these nations if you're playing in these leagues:

MLS: Canada/USA

NASL: add Puerto Rico

USL Pro: add Antigua

PDL: add Bermuda.

Canada: SCREENSHOT

- Canada's semi-pro CSL, PQSL (Quebec), PCSL and PCSL Reserve league.

- Updates to thousands of stadia, teams and player histories. The definitive Canada update for FM 2013.

USA:

- Adds NASL, USL and PDL with awards and history.

- stadia updated

CFU Club Championship:

- expanded to all CFU, but doesn't actually produce Champions League qualifiers as in real life.

- Other stuff, including the Kosovo national team, New Zealand and stadia fixes for World Cup 2018 and 2022.

• 2 weeks later...

Canadian logos added and MLS transfers added to the US file. Just put the "Canada" folder with pictures in your graphics folder. Generally I've made inter-league trades happen as future transfers, but guys coming from outside the league are put straight in so that the transfer is guaranteed to go through.

How did you manage to get the NASL and USL Pro above the PDL in the league structure? For me the basic editor still defaults the PDL as the second division no matter what you do.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.

What exactly is that solution?

Also, I noticed that in this USA file, the Cosmos and Loudoun County don't play in the US Cup in the first season. Does that get adjusted or no?

Not sure whats causing it, but I started up a game using all of these files, and now there are no job openings, anywhere. 6 Months into the game and still unemployed. I have US, Canada, Mexico, England,Germany, France, Italy, and a half dozen smaller European nations as playable... but nobody is firing anyone, and nobody is resigning. There is only two teams listed as insecure... both a couple low level Canadian squads.... and this is in the middle of June when half of Europe is usually looking for a new coach.

Surely the European season hasn't started yet? They likely won't start sacking coaches until they actually have games to play (and lose). As for the N.A. leagues, I didn't touch any reps (except for created teams) but MLS chairmen should get trigger-happy soon. Keep an eye on NY, LA and any un-performing teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I rebuilt the CONCACAF Champions League and CFU Club Championship so it picks them accurately in my Caribbean pack - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/330989-V50-s-Caribbean-Leagues , so you could use the CFU files and NA awards rebuild files if you wanted. It should pick the right teams at the right places

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to pin down the weirdness regarding regens from Whitecaps Residency/Impact Academy that I mentioned in chat the other week (TFC Academy regens are bugged in the current default DB so I assumed ) - basically any changes made to the feeder/Bclub affiliations of the "academy" teams seem to make them stop generating youth players (or at least stop generating the youth intake message.)

The "good relations" affiliations you added between the Impact Academy and the Quebec league teams are fine and I was able to leave them in, but removing all your other changes to Current Affiliations made regens work again.

edit: oh, I see there's a new pack. When I get home I'll see if the above is still true for the updated pack.

OK, so after some testing I figured out how to give all 3 teams' academies youth regens. I had to scrap the CSL Reserve Division completely, which is a shame, but the OP is now updated. Toronto and Montreal's academies (not the USSDA Montreal one) generate newgens in September as part of the CSL, while Vancouver's PDL team is sometime in March.

It was actually the SDA teams I'd meant - since the PDL/CSL teams don't inform the main manager about regens I hadn't noticed anything was wrong with them (and of course they would run into the hardcoded NA regen mechanics which are IIRC different than usual in order to properly feed the draft, so I wouldn't assume they'd work as expected anyway.)

In any case, with the current version Montreal's SDA (Impact U18s) team doesn't generate regens with the rest of the MLS academies, but the change I describe in my earlier post still fixes that (removed any changes made to Montreal U18's B-team/feeder club affiliations, the good relations ones can stay).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, fair enough, I'd like to have the game recognize that the multiple "Montreal Academy" teams are 1 big youth club attached to Montreal but the affiliation changes create problems. North American soccer as a whole is like a square peg in FM's round hole. My next step was going to be adding Canadian men's leagues like the VMSL as a secondary division, but the winter schedule (as with the USSDA in the US) makes it unworkable unless I split the season in half.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No graphics in the download... just downloaded it now.

Also, gives me a mistake in Canada.dbc: "Minimum number of teams for Pacific Soccer League(12) conflicts with maximum teams from this competition required (9).

Opening it editor found that: there are 12 teams in the competition, but rules specify max of 9. Changing max to 12.

Next error:

require maximum of 7 for PCSL reserve league, found 10. Same solution.

Ah, ok. I'm using the 'standard' 13.3.3 .

I just edited the two maximum numbers and went on to play an amateur side.

About the graphics, can they be found somewhere else?

For FM2014 I would offer my help, at least, I can try and get all the kits colours right (as long as team is in wikipedia or has its own website). I'm very interested in this US/Canada file for that version.

Archived