Nathanial Clyne

Liam-Shannon

Nathanial Clyne is a young Rightback who starts out at crystal palace hes quick and will probably make the england 1st team one day, he doesnt cost much and is worth a try. An added bonus is that he can also play leftback if needed and that is where i have been playing him now for about 3 years.

Clyne.png

Probably not the best time to post a screenshot of him up :D

He has been playing woeful for you, judging by that picture. Seen as fullbacks usually get very high ratings (usually 7+ most games) - he doesn't seem to be that great.

Maybe he is out of his depth at Liverpool?

He's usually been quality for me.

If Palace go down in the first season (which has happened on my last three saves) he can be picked up for pittance, too. I had an offer of £70k accepted no problems. My scout said he would have been available for £2k (!!!), I wasn't sure if I believed him though and wanted to get to the head of the queue for his signature!

Cheers.

No it isn't.

If you are playing at the top level, you have to be performing week in and week out.

If he has made a mistake leading to a goal in one game, the other 4 games wont give him enough time to make the average rating up, will it? Unless he plays like a monster. And if he has been playing LB, then he wont be playing like a monster if he isn't accomplished there...

By the looks of it, he did badly in the cup - Charity Sheild? Playing out of position against a top RW, a 5.9 isn't too bad. But this is conjecture.

If he has made a mistake leading to a goal in one game, the other 4 games wont give him enough time to make the average rating up, will it? Unless he plays like a monster. And if he has been playing LB, then he wont be playing like a monster if he isn't accomplished there...

By the looks of it, he did badly in the cup - Charity Sheild? Playing out of position against a top RW, a 5.9 isn't too bad. But this is conjecture.

Well, he says he has been playing him there for 3 years, so I would presume he is accomplished by now.

So if he is playing against a top RW, then it proves that this guy isn't a 'top' player doesn't it surely? He hasn't got the skill level required to compete with the 'top players'.

So again, he is probably out of his depth at Liverpool and most likely deserves his bad ratings.

• 2 weeks later...

Always been interested in this guy. But everytime I check his stats I just don't think he would be able to handle top 4 premier leauge football (or something comparitive). He just doesn't look good enough to me. But I am always very specific about my fullbacks/wingbacks as I always want the best.

Cesar Aziplicueta (sp?) would be preferred young RB choice.

No it isn't.

If you are playing at the top level, you have to be performing week in and week out.

I think you're being harsh. De Silvestri, who I always signed on previous FMs because he becomes incredible, always started my seasons really, really poorly for some reason, yet he'd then go on a run of 25 games getting 7.0 at least.

Archived