New idea for FM10: Players imprisoned for getting into a bar/clubfight!

Guest Mouhsin013

Guest Mouhsin013

- Ineligeble at least a week

- Stripping off captaincy

- Fining player

- Firing player

- press conference subject

You know where I got the idea from! ;)

Anyway what do you think guys?!!

It could only happen to regens, otherwise SI could end up getting sued by players that don't appriciate getting put into jail...

But seems like an alright-ish idea, one that I don't think would really add anything to the game but it wouldn't take anything away.

To sum up, don't think it is needed but wouldn't mind it.

I guess it could make use of the new squad harmony feature. Bad squad harmony + being on a unprofessional/controversial/unsporting player's disliked people list should lead up to fights instead of messages that your player is having trouble getting along with another player.

Will never ever happen.

The main reason would be to do with the possiblity of being sued by players I assume.

Take an example, in the game Fernando Torres is sent to prison for 2 weeks for getting into a bar fight, how do you think he would take it in reality? It could be seen as SI saying that he is a violent thug or taken in any number of ways.

Too many problems.

Will never ever happen.

The main reason would be to do with the possiblity of being sued by players I assume.

Take an example, in the game Fernando Torres is sent to prison for 2 weeks for getting into a bar fight, how do you think he would take it in reality? It could be seen as SI saying that he is a violent thug or taken in any number of ways.

Too many problems.

exactly... its pretty much like that "great" idea someone had of players dying in FM ..

well i do have a theory. the police said that 6 people assulted a man but this man had 'minor facial injuries'. i assume if you were assulted by 6 men you would have more than a bust lip. but from what i have been told, the police said that the fight and the smashed glass was outside yet the blood and glass was found inside the pub. the police also said that gerrard was drunk yet he had his car outside so would he be drinking AND DRIVING?

Anyway what do you think guys?!!

I think, you better be aware that libel nor slander qualify for Legal Aid.

:)

Seriously though, whilst I think this and vehicular manslaughter effecting form are wonderful ideas (no really), perhaps S.I. could simply modularise this and a few other elements of player lifestyles so that we can create our own 'event' packs and free them up from any litigation concerns. :thup:

Archived