This it's really a good Work!!!!

Possible that i bought that f....g game and pay a lot,A LOT, of Euro and that crash whitout solution at 24 july?not close that thread becouse there is a lot of people like me,that spend a lot of money for nothing....better to put in fire....or to spend whit some funny girls....just say

GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKK sports interactive.....

p.s.it's not the C league,i try whit only the major league is the same crash...f...g...i....t

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK

next time i'll pay for you a good beta tester maybe your's is too busy to look themself at the mirror

Like Jo Brand?

She's hot. Prefer Victoria Wood or Dawn French, though. Much ... I dunno... CLEANER, I guess.

In reply to the OP, they're aware of it and it should be in the next patch. I think. Meanwhile, why not upload a game to the bugs forum so you can help with the fixing process? Might get a better response than "and, closed" which is all you'll get here.

Calm down?i buy it,spend like 54 euro for a game that not work...yes it's my fault.sorry.

Never see in my life a game full of bug's like this.

Close close the thread nevermind.i just only say thanks(maybe for you 54 euro is nothing.....)

ok try to upload the game for fixing.thank's for the first intelligent answer

Possible that i bought that f....g game and pay a lot,A LOT, of Euro and that crash whitout solution at 24 july?not close that thread becouse there is a lot of people like me,that spend a lot of money for nothing....better to put in fire....or to spend whit some funny girls....just say

GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKK sports interactive.....

p.s.it's not the C league,i try whit only the major league is the same crash...f...g...i....t

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK

next time i'll pay for you a good beta tester maybe your's is too busy to look themself at the mirror

What school are you at would like to speak to your english teacher for your poor grammar and poor punctuation. Constructive and well thought this post is not and would be nice Alienoverde to be more tactful as well.

Still he is right with regards to the issues in hand and think SI do need to take more time before releasing a product which has lot's of problems right now and let's just hope the second patch will fix a few of these problems.

Calm down?i buy it,spend like 54 euro for a game that not work...yes it's my fault.sorry.

Never see in my life a game full of bug's like this.

Close close the thread nevermind.i just only say thanks(maybe for you 54 euro is nothing.....)

ok try to upload the game for fixing.thank's for the first intelligent answer

This might help you with regards to the 24th july crash problem

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=72083

maybe becouse i'm not english?maybe i write here becouse is the only forum that you can do something?

Apologies did not realise you are non english and you seem to find it hard writing english as I say I dont disagree with you think you have a valid point and one which will be fixed and soon.

What school are you at would like to speak to your english teacher for your poor grammer and poor punctuation.

The chap is not English if he bought the game in Euro.

No offence but you cannot really go around being critical of other people's English when you make your own spelling mistake. it's GRAMMAR. you also asked a question without a question mark, also poor punctuation. im only buzzing by the way!!:D

The chap is not English if he bought the game in Euro.

No offence but you cannot really go around being critical of other people's English when you make your own spelling mistake. it's GRAMMAR. you also asked a question without a question mark, also poor punctuation. im only buzzing by the way!!:D

Good correction just checking that a non English person can re-correct me and you won the prize of a smelly pair of socks.

Archived