How many leagues do you normally put on?

I onli put one or two. Even that gets annoying.

For those people who are putting like 20 leagues on the game does it run quickly?

And do you not have like thousands of scores coming through on that bar thing?

I only do two leagues and the scores come through and it takes ages

So im imagining 20 leagues you must wait hours for 1 weeks scores to come through:eek:

I am running 32 leagues from I think 16 countries,It depends on your system,I have a very good system so my loading times maybe give me time to open a tin of beer or light a ciggie.

If you have a low end system then yes it will take alongtime,hell the leagues I have on a low end system would take ages to run through.

This is not a gamming issue but a system issue.

hang on,, im quite new to FM but when i start a new game it seems to only bring up the option of adding three nations?

can i add more??

how do you adjust the secific settings?

Sounds like you're starting up using the wizard for assistance, if you choose the advanced setup you should be able to tick as many leagues as you want. I am not sure if there's a way to select more using the wizard as I don't usually use it.

I put on 4 nations (England, Scotland, Wales and Australia). 13 leagues I think. Works wells for me.

Can never see the point in putting on lots of leagues I rarely manage anywhere outside U.K or Australia.

How slow are the loading/saving times? What is your computer specs?

Well, the loading and saving are fast - just a few seconds, though the processing time between matches can be a bit slow. I like to take my time over things and I'm usually doing other stuff while I'm playing, so outright speed isn't a huge issue for me. I've played for a total of 32 hours and been the manager of Eskilstuna City for 249 days if that's any help to you. I'm running:

Core2 Duo 2.40GHz

4GB RAM

Vista

nVidia 7300GT

I'm running every country and league. With around 70% set as playable and the rest as unplayable. Large database with all extras.

Game runs smoothly and I progress very quickly through the season.

Specs - E8200 @ 3.2Ghz

4GB xms2 RAM

HD 3870 512 MB

XP SP3

Archived