Well Done SI, something that finally that matches CM01/02

With regards holding my interest, as an Aussie I was a little upset with the whole activation thingie, but once fixed, I managed to installed and activate and get patch all in a flash (steam seems to work well). I really love the 3D aspect for me personally I can see where my tactics are falling down as it happens. The depth is huge and I really believe SI have a winner here in FM2009.

Before people flame me and say "we are not interested in what 'numpty' says, well I have been with these forums like forever and played all the games from early days to now and I in my opinion "am enjoying this game heaps" . I mentioned CM01/02 because like me many can relate to the fun that game was, and I lost many months, maybe years playing that game and like others (hopefully) many will agree FM2009 is refreshing.

Again, "Well Done SI and SEGA" I have a feeling I will be playing FM2009 for a long time to come, 10 out of 10!

excuse spelling early here :-)

With regards holding my interest, as an Aussie I was a little upset with the whole activation thingie, but once fixed, I managed to installed and activate and get patch all in a flash (steam seems to work well). I really love the 3D aspect for me personally I can see where my tactics are falling down as it happens. The depth is huge and I really believe SI have a winner here in FM2009.

Before people flame me and say "we are not interested in what 'numpty' says, well I have been with these forums like forever and played all the games from early days to now and I in my opinion "am enjoying this game heaps" . I mentioned CM01/02 because like me many can relate to the fun that game was, and I lost many months, maybe years playing that game and like others (hopefully) many will agree FM2009 is refreshing.

Again, "Well Done SI and SEGA" I have a feeling I will be playing FM2009 for a long time to come, 10 out of 10!

excuse spelling early here :-)

Yeah I agree the game is immense and more involving than its predecessor.

Inserted CD

Installed

Verified

Started Playing

Piece of cake

Quality of the game with patch is perfect so far, this has the potential to be total win.

Mine:

Inserted Dvd

Installed

Verified

Started Playing

Closed

Verifier thingy went weird.

Uninstalled

Installed

Played, got a tactics error.

Uninstall

Installed

Worked :D

Don't mind though, loving the game.

Finally a bit of sense from someone who's been around on the forums for a while.

Give it a couple of weeks and all the activation moans will have disappeared and the quality of the game which actually get recognized.

At the end of the day, SEGA publish the game and would have a huge say in the DRM. Not saying SI are totally blameless but some of the posts on the forum at the moment are pretty over the top.

Most people who have activated and are playing aren't posting on the forum.

Nothing can be as good as CM01/02!!!

That was and is the best game ever!!

LOL, spoken like a true manager, I like you used to believe that until yesterday, however CM01/02 will always have a place in my heart and a place in the study (thats why I have kept it).

Yesterday, for me that all changed I think people will be talking about FM09 like CM01/02 in years to come, I believe it is and will be that good.

Cheers

p.s. the patch fixed so much it is like a different game from demo, one has to give SI credit there, eh?

something that finally that matches CM01/02QUOTE]

Hmmm and you can tell this after an evenings play can you...

"For me"......yes, remember I am talking about that "hooked feeling" one gets with a game from time to time and I am saying this has me hooked like I was with CM01/02, no other release since has done that, however before you think I am having a 'manic' moment, this is again only my view (and nine years of playing everything else).

Cheers

an excellent game, took me about 10 mins to get activated, but I am capable of being patient (my disk didn't find its way to my house until my wife brought it home from work with her at about 8.40pm) and I'm really enjoying it.

I have one small issue with a small strobe effect occassionally when the game processes but it doesn't affect how the game runs, and is definately not a 'gamebreaker'.

Well Done SI, another fantastic instalment fo me to spend all my free time on. Looks like I won't need any new hobbies this year.

On a side note, my missus is sat next to me playing FMH, she absolutely loves it and she's only had it running 5 minutes. So thanks SI for causing a total breakdown in communication in our house for at least the next 12 months. Just need to teach my 1 year old how to play and we can start our own network clan game! :D

Archived