Just Bought Game

yeh funnily enough i went into Asda in Benton, must of passed each other!, couldnt see any copies, but just a big queue for the new call of duty. I just gonna head into Newcastle sometime tomorrow, not that fussed about getting it dead early. Going to see my lass during the day anyway!

I must have hit a raw nerve with that one, considering you have been watching and waiting to pounce on me for weeks after I posted it! You are actually creeping me out. Feel like I'm being stalked by a crazy cyber geek!

Not quite true. When I saw this thread I thought I recognised your name and remembered you not only posted that one but several other very criticial posts. So I was just wondering did you have a change of heart? :D

Also you started off saying that the demo is awesome. Do you change your mind a lot? ;):D

Not quite true. When I saw this thread I thought I recognised your name and remembered you not only posted that one but several other very criticial posts. So I was just wondering did you have a change of heart? :D

I did actually. Managed to get 3D working by updating drivers on graphics card. Hopefully the patch will sort some other small problems. I'm getting into it. Cheers mate.

Archived