play.com sleeve offer

Nope, and my computer is not starting up properly, explorer.exe is failing to initialize or something :eek: help

Explorer.exe is basically your taskbar and shortcuts etc.

Try going into safemode. See if it works there.

To get into safe-mode.

Turn on your computer, press f8. Then click safe mode (you can also put it with networking and command prompt).

Next, do a system restore. By going into Start > programs > accessories > system tools.

Explorer.exe is basically your taskbar and shortcuts etc.

Try going into safemode. See if it works there.

To get into safe-mode.

Turn on your computer, press f8. Then click safe mode (you can also put it with networking and command prompt).

Next, do a system restore. By going into Start > programs > accessories > system tools.

Will a system restore before help?

Bloody play.com said they posted my game on Tuesday evening. Still haven't got it. I might have to wait for the actual release date after all !

pre ordering just means you will have guarenteed yourself a copy so soon.

they (PLAY.com) didn't say that you'd receive it early, wishfull thinking just like me, haha!

can't wait for the sleeve

I'd watch this chaps, PLAY have had me pants down over a barrel many a time. I pre-ordered the cracking Flower Sun And Rain some weeks ago and far from popping my preordered copy first post Friday, the cheeky so and so's insist it's not even been released yet! Now I shall have to take yet another sick day off work to wait for Postie.

Can't comment on this offer per se but I can assure you PLAY's quality of service is inversely linked to it's market share. Cavet Empor, melculum verbero!

Have received my code now. Came via email this morning. Got yours?

What you having on your sleeve?

Haven't got anything yet :S Just checked my email but nothing! Who was the sender of the mail? Oh, by the way, inside the game box and behind the manual was a leaflet from "subside sports" with a game code written on it. Am I supposed to do something with that?

Thanx!

Nope, and my computer is not starting up properly, explorer.exe is failing to initialize or something :eek: help

right click on your start bar at the bottom of your screen and click task manager the click processes , then file - new task (run...) and type explorer.exe and hit enter should work from there i used to have that proplem with my old laptop mate :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

I still hadn't received mine so last week, went through the bit about not receiving orders, told them I had the game but not the personalised sleeve. They sent the link through within 24 hours but when I went to the site, it said the offer ended end of November!!!

Still let me submit my order and said it will be dispatched but not holding out much hope of it turning up.

Archived