Over-rated players

TigerTime

Adebayor (he is good but not that good!)

Mutu

Peter Crouch (he cant head a ball properly irl)

Dirk Kuyt (esp in the old patches)

Victor Valdes (he seems to be as good as Iker Casillas but in reality he doesnt even make it to the Spanish national team)

David Healy is under-rated, he set a european scoring record and his finishing is 13 on my Fulham save.

The NI team in general is a joke, these days we very rarely lose at home and make an effort away, yet in all the games I have played NI get beaten by the like of Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Denmark(a team NI have beaten regularly) and Estonia 3/4-0 at home.

Originally posted by adamj11:

David Healy is under-rated, he set a european scoring record and his finishing is 13 on my Fulham save.

The NI team in general is a joke, these days we very rarely lose at home and make an effort away, yet in all the games I have played NI get beaten by the like of Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Denmark(a team NI have beaten regularly) and Estonia 3/4-0 at home.

I agree. IRL northern ireland are a decent team and can normaly beat low teams like Georgia, San Marino etc.

You've got to concider that these players are weighted over previous season....and their stats would have been largely decided at the very beginning of this current RL season.

-So yes Flamini is probably abit underrated as he has had a very good season.....but his previous seasons havn't been all that and he was rated before this season - his stats will prbably be a little better in FM09.

-Elano was pretty amazing the last few season, and was amazing early this season at MC.....again the rest of his seaosn has been pretty rubbish so he'll probbly see a stat drop in 09.

-Silva is good and has always been good in RL........but yes he is very over rated in FM and is simply not quite hat good, i'd say Joaquin has had a better couple of seasons in RL.

Elano .. His stats are about as good as Zidane's used to be. Agreed, he had a few good games at the start of the season but come on?

Kuyt .. First Touch 20, Finishing 14, Technique 13. Not from the Kuyt i've seen all season.

Silva .. His CA is too high, he could be as good as FM-08 makes him out to be, but he's not there yet and won't make it unless he joins a big club.

Some underrated - A.McGeady, Flamini, C.Ronaldo (Finishing, Off the Ball, Decisions should be higher)

due to match engine issue, the geme adds/takes off player attributes -->

over-rated: every player who's weak foot is 'very weak or weak' (elano, silva, d. alves...)

under-rated: all 'either foot' players, such as cristiano, gamst pedersen...

also rooney scores much much more than IRE.

Originally posted by adamj11:

Maybe the researcher was working only on club form with Fulham. If so, then he's a little OVER-rated with a finishing of 13.

Originally posted by Severus_steaua:

Puyol,Abidal overrated IRL they're slower and they make more mistakes

Thierry Henry overrated

since the transfer he's worse

Eto'o doesn't score so more

Messi should be more injury prone as he plays one game and next game injured 1-2 months

i think the whole barca backline is being overrated!! Virtually any teams in the spanish league can score against barcelona, even the lowly Levante!!!

Originally posted by joe seddon:

Pipo Inzagi is also under-rated in the game.

I agree, Inzaghi is the most natural goal scorer in Europe, and he has Excellent composure.

I also think Lescott is Under-rated, he has been one of the best defenders in the premierleague this season.

Originally posted by VA101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joe seddon:

Pipo Inzagi is also under-rated in the game.

I agree, Inzaghi is the most natural goal scorer in Europe, and he has Excellent composure.

I also think Lescott is Under-rated, he has been one of the best defenders in the premierleague this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Lescott is under-rated. So is Osman and Jagielka.

Originally posted by arsenalandaa4life:

i cant believe you would say agbonlahor is underrated.

I agree with you. Gabby's work rate & stamina should definately be higher than they are. During the season his strength, heading and finishing have improved very impressively, but as player stats were all set at the start of the season, and oviously the researchers can't see into the future they can be forgiven!

I am expecting great things for FM08 though, for him and Ashley Young.

Of course, I'm saying this as a Villa fan, so there's obvious bias there.

Ibrahimovic is the most overrated player in FM. Rooney and Lampard good squad players lmfao icon_biggrin.gif some people are seriously deluded. Ronaldo is very under-rated and Silva is way overrate as is Fernandez. I think Messi might even be a tad bit underrated. The whole arsanal team is overrated too they're abunch of bottlers irl. Mutu is absolute quality irl he was just at chavski at a bad time. Kaka only has a 14 for passing that's ridiculous he's one of the best passers in the world. Ok I'm done I could go on all night that's why I stay away from the editor it's an endless process.

Originally posted by Remalap:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenalandaa4life:

i cant believe you would say agbonlahor is underrated.

I agree with you. Gabby's work rate & stamina should definately be higher than they are. During the season his strength, heading and finishing have improved very impressively, but as player stats were all set at the start of the season, and oviously the researchers can't see into the future they can be forgiven!

I am expecting great things for FM08 though, for him and Ashley Young.

Of course, I'm saying this as a Villa fan, so there's obvious bias there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is nothing biased about saying that. its all true and i am an arsenal fan. btw congrats on villa hammering b'ham 5-1. oh yes, didnt gabby get a goal. icon_wink.gif

Archived