most expensive player ever !!

I've previously bought random players from the reserves of League Two teams (while I was the top team in England/Europe/the World/the Known Universe) for upwards of £100m, simply because I could, and the money I was making each season, plus ridiculously good squad, meant I needed to do something to make it tricky for myself. So, the entire transfer budget each season went on a no-hoper from any old club.

in fm 07 (when financial feeder clubs produced to much money for you) i was somthing like 8 seasons in and my wheeling and dealing at chelsea gave me the best 22 players in the game, a 1.5 BILLION balance and 1 BILLION TRANSFER KITTY so i thought id buy rooney as a back-up 3rd striker, i payed £92m upfront. was strange though that after i reached the 1.5 billion area i didnt seem to make anymore money. i quite because i won almost every trophy every season (7 in a season a few times) and all i had to do was scout the best you regens and buy them.

in fm 07 (when financial feeder clubs produced to much money for you) i was somthing like 8 seasons in and my wheeling and dealing at chelsea gave me the best 22 players in the game, a 1.5 BILLION balance and 1 BILLION TRANSFER KITTY so i thought id buy rooney as a back-up 3rd striker, i payed £92m upfront. was strange though that after i reached the 1.5 billion area i didnt seem to make anymore money. i quite because i won almost every trophy every season (7 in a season a few times) and all i had to do was scout the best you regens and buy them.

The reason is that there is a balance cap at 2 billion. If you go over that, the balance becomes negative 2 billion. Taht's why SI put that thing into place where you get very heavily taxed or something if your balance is getting anywhere near 2 billion.

Archived