Whats the most amount of games you have managed for ??

However many matches is in 9 seasons would be my longest, with Liverpool, taking in several all-the-way cup runs plus continental competition.

Sorry I don't have an exact number, but well done getting to 2180 so far....

Nah its alright I just was wondering because my friend plays for like a month, then starts again, plays a new game, starts again, and I was trying to say to him that it actually gets good again when the players have retired and Rooney is a coach and stadiums get built in your name.

I'm currently on 1677 with Man Utd. Not sure if this includes games where i've managed countries? Over the years i've managed Italy, Brazil, France and Scotland. (won a trophy with each of them :))

it's the total for your manager's career so yes it includes international games.

Its mad, almost the year 2050 and the game blows completely wild with money.

The richest 2 clubs in the world have got £1.7B and £1.6B respectively, there is Leyton Orient, Doncaster, Carlisle and Oldham in the Premiership...Oldham have won the damn thing !

Chelsea are in League 1 after they went bust somehow, Abramovich left and they are now worth only £30M and struggling

I'm just about to play my 500th game as manager, currently as Schalke after being Middlesbrough (5 years) & England manager (7 years, 1 year overlap with Boro), in the Champions League (just group stage) against Nice. I didn't even realise I was near that mark, when the message game. This is probably the most games I've ever played in one save of cm/fm (since cm 93!! - which reminds me, just found my cm 93 disk the other day, was thinking of going retro for a bit...).

Archived