Petr Cech

thanks for the quick reply, i'm arsenal and have had 50 turned down.

No problem mate, but if your bid has been rejected I wouldn't go any higher.

Cech is good , but i wouldnt pay 50 mil for him. 30 mil max for me.

When I was Chelsea I only conceded 9 goals all season and that includes the Champs League, CC, FA Cup and the Super Cup. Cech saved me at least 30 points in that season. So In my opinion £50mil is easily justified. But that's my opinion.

I don't think he is worth that sort of money go scouting and look for some good young keepers, surely if your Arsenal Almunia (if you haven't sold him) we be alright for a few years? go lookin in Brazil and Argentina there are some good Goalkeepers there, i Had one but forget his name, and if im right Arsenal have a spanish feeder club, which would help with work permit problems. :D

I would never pay 50m for any player, nevermind a keeper!

I'd pay that for an attacking outfield player at a push but never ever for a goalie. I don't care who he is there is no goalie either in the game or irl thats worth that imo.

Hi, was just wondering how much you would except to pay for him if your a rival club. any ideas?

Thanks in advance

In my Liverepool save i've just started he went to Arsenal for 14mil.I was gobsmacked considering it was the first season b4 any games were played.

In my Liverepool save i've just started he went to Arsenal for 14mil.I was gobsmacked considering it was the first season b4 any games were played.

That is a surprise, well I did get him in the end for 17 mil, crazy I know, I offered a Pacakge worth over 35mil about a month later and they came back with 17mil upfront with 10% future fee, Bargain, this must be a bug in the game, but it's a bug that worked in my favour.

thanks for all the advice though.

Mike Pollitt is the best keeper in the game... Get him for 300k from Wigan at the start and watch: 2 seasons, 18 Man of the Match, average rating 7.67.

Given he costs 150 times less than what you're looking at... Cech has been rubbish in my game anyway.

i have just checked him out he's 35 and no where near best keeper in the game:confused::eek:lol

i would have a crack at trying get buffon hes amazing for my juventus save.:D

i have just checked him out he's 35 and no where near best keeper in the game:confused::eek:lol

i would have a crack at trying get buffon hes amazing for my juventus save.:D

Maybe not in terms of attributes, but he's performed really well for Kewell.

I would actually say Sebastion Frey is the best keeper in the game at the moment, he rarely concedes and just makes stupidly good saves. In this game a good keeper will win you leagues alot more than a good striker in my opinion and would pay 50mil for him every time.

I prefer Lloris over Frey tbh. Lloris jumps from one corner of the post to the other. Unbelievable agility and reach he has !

But then again, Cech is the best. I dont know what people say against him but in my opinion, he is the best goalkeeper in the game.

Archived