Stadium too small

I have taken Fisher Athletic to their first season in the Prem. (2019/20!). My stadium capacity is about 12K which I fill out every home game and have done for the last 7 seasons. Every time I ask to increase it, the local planning department reject it (5 times so far) leaving me with not very much money to improve my squad. I will leave it to democracy. Do I stick with them or leave behind all my hard work (!) and accept the job offer from Sunderland (mid-lower prem)?

Stick it out. I'm doing the same thing with Redditch.

On a side-not, I'd rather eat my own faeces than manage Sunderland.

Lol. On the other hand, Stick with them, what's the point in taking a team who many people haven't even heard of into the Prem and then ditching them when you've done it. Bit silly really.

Lol. On the other hand, Stick with them, what's the point in taking a team who many people haven't even heard of into the Prem and then ditching them when you've done it. Bit silly really.

Paul Jewell??

Anyway ive never done this before however i would stick with them. You havent spent all those years to leave over 12000 people you leave and the team get relegated you would always be hated or become the prodical son to those 12000 people.

Archived